Thread: NZBScout - Verified NZBs Indexer

Usenetfreak
    URL: NZBScout.com

NZBScout is a free NZB indexer with verified .nzb files for movies, TV shows and series, games, software, books, xxx and much more. The site is open for everyone, has no download limits and will be updated daily. The engines not only crawls nzbs but also verfies them to avoid fakes, corrupted or damages files or password protected archives. You can also use the integrated online download option to download files directly online through external service.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Maybe I am missing something here, but the search results seem to be rather, shall we say, limited. Not a single hit on "handmaidens tale" or "inbetween", for a quick test?

Not impressed.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Usenetfreak
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Maybe I am missing something here, but the search results seem to be rather, shall we say, limited. Not a single hit on "handmaidens tale" or "inbetween", for a quick test?

Not impressed.
    In truth, the site is rather new, it indexes daily about 1500 nzbs, has now about 90k indexed. It needs some weeks to get all good choice of all content. So give it a test in few weeks ;-)

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Yes, they need to buff up their collection, and it seems you're not allowed to search for anything that has spaces (but editing the query string to add + or %20 works).

Also, NZBs have an interesting comment at the bottom I'm hoping this sort of usage has been authorized by that particular source, otherwise the project may not last long. Hoping for the best, though, a public indexer with no daily grab limits is very welcome!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."