Thread: Usenet Download Question

Hi everyone. I've been a member for about a month now and I really love this site. I have a question though, I've come across a couple items that I've tried to download with the NZB files I've downloaded here. Most everything I've downloaded here works fine but I've gotten a couple NZB files that when I tried to download, it tries to download and then says incomplete and goes to the next rar file and keeps repeating until it goes through the list of files or until I cancel it. Nothing gets downloaded though. I initially thought that maybe some things were on different servers that my usenet server cannot access but I tried to download one particular video that I got halfway through and then it starts telling me the incomplete thing again and doesn't download the rest. Again I thought maybe half of it was on one server and the other half was on another server. What I was trying to download is Mare from Easttown. I downloaded with no problem episode 1 2 3 and 4 but when I went to 5 half of it downloaded and the other half wouldn't episode 6 and everything after that it will not download. I used to have gigan news and I was having problems so I got rid of gigan news and now I'm using HughesNet server.com but the problem still exists. I even tried easy news and no difference. I use NewsbinPro on my PC and home and I use NZB Leach on my phone with no problems other than what I am trying to explain. This nzb file " Mare of Easttown S01E05 Illusions 1080p AMZN WEB-DL DDP5.1 H.264-TEPES" is the one that only works partially. Episode 1 2 3 and 4 works fine 5 is half and half. 6 and 7 won't work at all. Another one that doesn't work and I tried it this morning is "Catch.The.Bullet.2021.1080p.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-EVO". Is there something that I'm not seeing? please help me. Thank you

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Takedowns. You have to find a better server on a different backbone, autograb whatever you're interested on, or both. Do a search in this forum (there was a thread about this not so long ago) and you'll learn more.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."