Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best private site

durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Let's share which sites nowdays are the most useful concerning ;

content
    speed
    pre-times
    and friendly/easy communitie ( how easy is to seed, to apply rules, to get an invite for a friend...community stuff)

I start
    bithumen

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    content: Yes, reasonably except sometimes when it's late at night and I'm all alone with just my thoughts and I've had maybe a beer or two too many and then the World weighs on me a bit. wistful
    Thanks for asking though.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    IPTorrents
    FileList.io
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    IPTorrents
    FileList.io
    Yes and yes

Many people don't like IPT but I think is really good source for content with great speeds

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Most of the flak against IPT is due to their sysop's antics, rather than its worth as a torrent source. Just keep your mouth shut, don't donate, and you'll do wonderfully there. Oh, and don't let hit & runs pile up!

As for FL, remember when no one knew about them?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    True.IPT,TorrentDay and all those similar sites are really good sources. Like you said, just download, seed and enjoy.

Yes.I recently saw a post about FL being dead, LOL.
    FL is amazing,there you can find HDB,PTP,BTN content and "maintaining" ratio is stupidly easy.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    How does one get into FL?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Only VIPs can create invite codes, but there are some giveaways and recruitment threads on other trackers. The difficulty of joining drops sharply during the months of September and December, where as part of their anniversary and Christmas celebrations (respectively) they randomly hand out temporary invites and VIP status.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Only VIPs can create invite codes, but there are some giveaways and recruitment threads on other trackers. The difficulty of joining drops sharply during the months of September and December, where as part of their anniversary and Christmas celebrations (respectively) they randomly hand out temporary invites and VIP status.
    Thanks. I'll keep my begging bowl ready in Sept and Dec.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Just send me a message next month If I get more than one invite, I'll do a giveaway here too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast