Thread: Burning Dvd's

Hey guys, does anyone know what program i can use to burn my dvd's that ive already decrypted with dvd decrypter.

because when i burn them, it just starts palying the movie when i put it inot my dvd player. it doesnt have a menu or anything.

when i went to decrypt it, i think i only chose the *MAIN MOVIE FILES* option. The main problem with it just starting to paly is that i want it to play with japanese audio and english subtitles, (cause they are anime's) But it just starts playing and has the audio in eng.

I know the subtitles are there and can be somehow activated because when i convert to avi with flask mpeg i can choose what audio and what subtitles i want.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Get Nero 6 PM me if you need a serial

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Thats what i burnt it with.....and it still just starts playing.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Ok when i play it in my dvd rom. and i use PowerDvd, i cant activate the subtitles and the japanese audio.

But how come there is no menu's ? do i have to choose a certain option in dvd decrypter for the menu's to be there?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    FST Retiree
    Originally posted by shinzuiski@6 December 2003 - 10:36
    when i went to decrypt it, i think i only chose the *MAIN MOVIE FILES* option.
    this would be why its just starting the movie. if you want menus and what not, you have to rip the entire movie

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    The DVD-Vs ripped by DVD Decrypter are stored in VOBs. Here is a guide to burning these VOBs:

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/forum/userguides/120021.php

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Download the latest version of DVD Decryptor, it automatically rips all the movie files. Then use the latest version of DVD2ONE to shrink the files so they fit onto one DVD R disk. Make sure you choose FULL DISK option on DVD2ONE.
    Robert00000

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Try DVD Shrink (it's freeware) then burn with CopyTo DVD (reasonably priced firmware) - I haven't had any prob's with any of the backups I've done using these prog's. In fact - since discovering DVD shrink I don't use anything else for backup - haven't run across one yet that Shrink won't do .

CopyToDVD gives me good results but I did run into the problem that I couldn't do a copy to copy version of the DVD's I burnt with CopyToDVD. Non of my prog's would 'read' the DVD - neither Nero, nor Roxio, nor Record Now MX. The only one I found to do this second backup was Gear Professional. So if you don't mind paying a bit more - "Gear" is the way to go -I'd say it's the most reliable of the burning prog's out there. You can get a 15day trial of this software on their website. Check it out.
    Gadfly

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    FST Retiree
    Originally posted by gadfly@7 December 2003 - 14:31
    Try DVD Shrink (it's freeware)
    thats what i was thinking