Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: End Of Human Race

If you really love children, why put them in a future hellhole?

1.Global warming..
    The full effect of our disregard of the nature is still to come, but very serious climatic changes gonna happen, with flooding, dry, less food etc. etc.

2.old and not maintenated nuclear weapons
    Russia and other countrys have wast amounts of nuclear material/bombs that they canīt affort to keep up to date.......WHEN does a nuclear bomb go launch or "go off" by accident?
    WHEN is it time for a new and worse tjernobyl?

3.terrorism
    Iīm waiting to see what the maniacs in N.Korea and especially tjetnien are cooking up next? - I really think that a full scale war between muslims countrys and the west is yet to come before year 2010 (just a thought---Nostradamous predicted that people/countrys from the middle east/asia would go to war on the rest of the world in the beginning of the new millenium) Religion is responcible for over 90 % of the worlds crises!

4.virus
    In a world where is never has been so easy to travel anywhere on the planet in so short time..I wonder what hanta, ebola virusses etc.etc. - impacts they will have on the world?

5. overpopulation
    Did you know that in the 50īs, people had a average age of 43?....now a days we dont die before 72 years old... more and more people give birth to children thats only getting older. We are better than ever to rescue sick people, operate and generally pospone the death. We are already in short of fresh drinking water, enough food etc. etc... overpopulation only increase the effects of global warming, because they all need electricity, oil, cars etc, etc.

6. mankinds egotism
    The only thing people care about is "me, me, me, myself first"...when does this egoism result in genocide by the millions?...If you are a superegoist and you donīt get your will, you are willing to go the distance to hurt everyone else... remember the 900 death in new guinea by a religios leader in the 1970īs. (or Wade,texas), Saddam Hussein speaks for him self, (bin laden). I īll bet anything that, when they find that asshole that made the anthrax letters, he is a worker that didnīt get his will ...when does a superegoist use the chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons they work with, just because they are not happy at work?????

7. mankind in generel
    people are (in my opinion) just housetrained animals...all through our evolution we have done practict everything to destroy our self....We call us civilized, but how do you explain the horror by the naziīs only 60 years ago?...or the genocide in Rwanda, Jugoslavia in the 1990īs...we canīt help it...the more techinal proficiant we are the better are we to destroy ourself.... (sorry for the spelling, Iīm not english)

Have a nice weekend and REMEMBER to use birthcontrols!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by nincompoop@14 February 2003 - 05:50
    5. overpopulation
    Did you know that in the 50īs, people had a average age of 43?....now a days we dont die before 72 years old... more and more people give birth to children thats only getting older. We are better than ever to rescue sick people, operate and generally pospone the death. We are already in short of fresh drinking water, enough food etc. etc... overpopulation only increase the effects of global warming, because they all need electricity, oil, cars etc, etc.

Have a nice weekend and REMEMBER to use birthcontrols!!!
    Man brother you don't know how I feel about this...2 kids in your life should be enough...you need more go get a dog.I see people all the time with 4,5 even 6 kids and I am thinking why,why,why?It is the worst problem we have in this world.....learn to control yourself people.

I know somebody is going to say they have more then 2 kids and that offends them,I am sorry if it does,it is too late for you,but others should learn.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by nincompoop@14 February 2003 - 11:50
    (just a thought---Nostradamous predicted that people/countrys from the middle east/asia would go to war on the rest of the world in the beginning of the new millenium) Religion is responcible for over 90 % of the worlds crises!
    Nostradamus didn't really predict anything. His "original" predictions have been twisted and translated so many times that they lost what little meaning they had, and if it's possible to find a semi-reliable translation, they're so entirely vague so that they're able to be twisted to apply to most any situations.
    things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

4. Lounge   -   #4
    @nincompoop : Are you not getting any sex?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by sim one@14 February 2003 - 12:25
    yes...but NO children B)

6. Lounge   -   #6
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by nincompoop+14 February 2003 - 06:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nincompoop @ 14 February 2003 - 06:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sim one@14 February 2003 - 12:25
    yes...but NO children B) [/b][/quote]
    Keep up the good work.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Forum Star
    I&#39;m a big fan of the zero population growth movement.

But that&#39;s mainly because I don&#39;t like to be crowded.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Actually, the end of the world was supposed to occur on Sept 12, 2012.

A friend of mine actually studied the bible for years, and 1 1/2 years before 9/11, he predicted something was going to happen, and he told us to watch, "something is going to happen that is going to start it all." True Story. He reminded us the day before, my jaw hit the floor when I woke up the next morning, and I found out what happened.

His next prediction was the death of the pope...but....DUH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; The pope is like 500 years old.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by nincompoop+14 February 2003 - 12:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nincompoop @ 14 February 2003 - 12:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sim one@14 February 2003 - 12:25
    yes...but NO children B) [/b][/quote]
    Ahh Firing blanks?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    i have funny thoughts on the matter....

i myself am adopted.. and was adopted at the age of 2...

if i* choose to have kids it will be of the adopted kind why bring more into this world when theyre are kids without mom&#39;s and dad&#39;s already in the world...

personally i dont hink it is bad to have kids... but i do think we need to adopt the ones who dont have parents first...

* by i a mean myself and lucy loo
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast