Thread: Best Seedbox Provider for Private Torrent Sites

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hi,

I'd like to make a good ratio with seedbox services. Till now, i have tested Rapid Seedbox and Seedboxes.cc. It is obvious that Rapid Seedboxes is better than
    Seedboxes.cc. the disadvantage of the Rapid is limited traffic. Could you please share your experience. which ones you have tested and which one is superios based on download and upload speedwise.

Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Feral Hosting is good and cheap from what I've been told, and all the plans have unlimited traffic.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Feral Hosting is good and cheap from what I've been told, and all the plans have unlimited traffic.
    Thank you. The one that i prefer is with unlimited trafic seedbox provider. Indeed, seedboxes.cc is also with unlimited traffic, but i have a problem at making proper seeding as Rapidseedbox. How Feral Hosting is comparing to RapidSeedbox. Is it better or worse than RapidSeedbox from the point of making upload and download at sites like HDT and IPT. Is it dedicated or shared. If you have experience at the both sides, please let me know some more details.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ala View Post
    How Feral Hosting is comparing to RapidSeedbox. Is it better or worse than RapidSeedbox from the point of making upload and download at sites like HDT and IPT.
    Never used RapidSeedbox, so I wouldn't know how it compares. But Feral boxes have been shared with me a few times, and the experience was in line with my expectations: good speeds and good peering. That was a long time ago, but the consensus is that they remain highly recommendable.

I'm not on HDT, but IPT is trivial to survive on with even the lowliest home connection, let alone a seedbox of any kind.

Anyway, if you want to check out other options (which is a good idea), /r/seedboxes seems like a decent place to start.

Is it dedicated or shared.
    https://www.feralhosting.com/pricing

If you ever find anyone giving you a dedicated 20 Gbps link for these prices, let us know!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    seedit4me has been working very well for me for the past year. prices are reasonable and the service has been for the most part uninterrupted.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    IIRC there used to be leaseweb and whatbox on the what.cd forums. Not sure if they still exist.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    WhatBox still exists. The upload traffic caps are fairly low for what's supposed to be a 40 Gbps connection, though, even if they're shared slots.

LeaseWeb is much more than a seedbox provider, they offer dedicated servers and other kinds of hosting.