Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is There A Way To Add Options

Bluetack Mod
    If you want to make your own autorun menu, the way i do it is use Autoplay Media Studio. You can download a trial from the site below.

http://www.indigorose.com/ams/free_trial.php?
    version 5 must have just come out so i cant help you with a serial/crack

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    BANNED
    lol i dont want an autorun menu....i know how to make those....

tsk tsk

look....you put a cd inside ur computer....and windows examines the cd trying to find media.... if it finds it gives you a little box that has several options....like open cd in explorer, play movie files in WMP, play audio files in WMP, etc....

i want to put bsplayer there for videos....

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by DWk@6 December 2003 - 23:30
    lol i dont want an autorun menu....i know how to make those....

tsk tsk

look....you put a cd inside ur computer....and windows examines the cd trying to find media.... if it finds it gives you a little box that has several options....like open cd in explorer, play movie files in WMP, play audio files in WMP, etc....

i want to put bsplayer there for videos....
    Now you are talking plausible things. Let me look into that option.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Try downloading TweakUI as others said. Try it out and see if it works.

Otherwise, I haven&#39;t tried this but this is good example of adding something autorun menu of cd

= Add to the CD Autoplay List =

For this example we add ~ExactAudioCopy to the autoplay options when an audio CD is put in the drive.

<code>
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT&#092;EAC.AudioCD.Autorun]
    @="EAC"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT&#092;EAC.AudioCD.Autorun&#092;DefaultIcon]
    @="C:&#092;&#092;Program Files&#092;&#092;Exact Audio Copy&#092;&#092;EAC.exe"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT&#092;EAC.AudioCD.Autorun&#092;shell]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT&#092;EAC.AudioCD.Autorun&#092;shell&#092;open]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT&#092;EAC.AudioCD.Autorun&#092;shell&#092;open&#092;command]
    @="C:&#092;&#092;Program Files&#092;&#092;Exact Audio Copy&#092;&#092;EAC.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE&#092;SOFTWARE&#092;Microsoft&#092;Windows&#092;CurrentVersion&#092;Explorer&#092;AutoplayHandlers&#092;Handlers&#092;EAC]
    "Action"="Rip CD using ExactAudioCopy"
    "DefaultIcon"="C:&#092;&#092;Program Files&#092;&#092;Exact Audio Copy&#092;&#092;EAC.exe"
    "InvokeProgID"="EAC.AudioCD.Autorun"
    "InvokeVerb"="open"
    "Provider"="Exact Audio Copy"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE&#092;SOFTWARE&#092;Microsoft&#092;Windows&#092;CurrentVersion&#092;Explorer&#092;AutoplayHandlers&#092;EventHandlers&#092;PlayCDAudioOnArrival]
    "EAC"=""
    </code>

source

If you are one with adventurous attitude go ahead and try. Otherwise tweakui is for you.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12