Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is There A Way To Add Options

BANNED
    like when u put a cd inside, and windows scans for the files....and i want to put BSPlayer there so that i can run the movie i got in the cd in bsplayer and not wmp...

any ideas?
    thx

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Bluetack Mod
    have you tried making whatever the movie extentions is associated with BSPlayer instead of WMP. There is usually something in the options or during install.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    An easy way is to download TweakUI from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/dow...s/powertoys.asp (check on the right hand side for TweakUI)

then once installed click the open it up, choose the My Computer Branch > AutoPlay > Handlers

hope this helps =]

SP
    SP

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    yo sp1 do i need to have win sp1?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    yes for the latest version you do need sp1, dont get sp1a get sp1 (first release, some sites will still have it archived).

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Why can't you do this go to Bsplayer - General - Associated extensions put ticks where you want them.
    Then into Windows player and options remove the extensions that you don't want to play in Wmp.
    This should work not tried myself

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    doesnt

i open every video with bsplayer...but what im asking is different people.... im not asking for bsplayer to open all videos by default (i already have this)....but to add an option to the autorun menu to open the video files with bsplayer....

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by DWk@6 December 2003 - 18:36
    doesnt

i open every video with bsplayer...but what im asking is different people.... im not asking for bsplayer to open all videos by default (i already have this)....but to add an option to the autorun menu to open the video files with bsplayer....
    I don't think you can do that. Music/Video files by default have a format and extension. Softwares are made to handle files by those extensions. When you burn a cd/dvd you asume that at the client side the software will be there. If there is no software it wont play. And if it has then whatever the default at the client side is set to, that will handle it.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by SP1@6 December 2003 - 11:16
    An easy way is to download TweakUI from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/dow...s/powertoys.asp (check on the right hand side for TweakUI)

then once installed click the open it up, choose the My Computer Branch > AutoPlay > Handlers
    well he already said what to do..... tsk tsk but i dont have sp1

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    We talking of autorun in Xp (which I don&#39;t have) or to the disc when burning which would make it boot straight into BSPlayer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast