Thread: I still have never been romantically involved with any woman.

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Even though I have a desire to experience romantic love, no woman has ever been romantically interested in me. It's one thing that has remained constant for me throughout my life. So... So now, I don't have any other choice but to watch TV shows that feature people falling in love with each other...
    I started posting on these forums more than a decade ago, but now, just like more than a decade ago, I don't have a woman in my life.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Even though I have a desire to experience romantic love, no woman has ever been romantically interested in me. It's one thing that has remained constant for me throughout my life. So... So now, I don't have any other choice but to watch TV shows that feature people falling in love with each other...
    I started posting on these forums more than a decade ago, but now, just like more than a decade ago, I don't have a woman in my life.
    Been meaning to drop in and tell you how lucky you are but the Missus won't leave me alone.

FFS, woman, I'm 63 fucking years old...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    But you feel like a 65 year old?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by kernowkid75 View Post
    But you feel like a 65 year old?
    No, I feel like 25 after a really bad car wreck.

How the fuck would I know?

All I know is I'm atypical in every way.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain