Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BTN or PTP

micropino's Avatar Lossless Ears BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Smile

Hi friends, I have just subscribed to a good seedbox solution and I want to use it better. I am already using IPT for more than 12 years (great community) but sometimes I cannot find specific TV packs.
    Thank you for reading and any tip is most welcomed.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    User invites are exceedingly rare, as is recruitment. Furthermore, both of them are happy that way, so don't expect things to change anytime soon.

Normally I'd say "just find an invite to the more approachable alternatives instead", but after the fall of TehConnection and the last TV trackers, there aren't really any. Doesn't mean you can't get TV and movies elsewhere, though...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Thanks for the valuable feedback @anan. Got your point!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    User invites are exceedingly rare, as is recruitment. Furthermore, both of them are happy that way, so don't expect things to change anytime soon.

Normally I'd say "just find an invite to the more approachable alternatives instead", but after the fall of TehConnection and the last TV trackers, there aren't really any. Doesn't mean you can't get TV and movies elsewhere, though...
    Talking about approachable alternatives @anon is it possible to get a FL invite instead?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Those stingy fuckers at PTP and BTN need to open up their invites.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by micropino View Post
    Talking about approachable alternatives @anon is it possible to get a FL invite instead?
    Certainly. Their birthday celebrations should begin next weekend, and during that time, there's a lootbox system giving random gifts every day including invites and VIP status. I have already promised soulreaper one, but I should receive at least a few, so send me a message then and I'll reply with your invite code as soon as I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    As long as respectable alternatives continue to be inexistent, I see little hope of change on this regard.
    Last edited by anon; 08-30-2021 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Forgot that the use of invite codes means I don't need an invitee's e-mail address

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Certainly. Their birthday celebrations should begin next weekend, and during that time, there's a lootbox system giving random gifts every day including invites and VIP status. I have already promised soulreaper one, but I should receive at least a few, so send me a message with your e-mail address then and I'll reply with your invite code as soon as I get it.

As long as respectable alternatives continue to be inexistent, I see little hope of change on this regard.
    I doubt an alternative will exist because they have hogged all the best torrent users. BTW I'm unable to PM you as you've exceeded your inbox limit.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I doubt an alternative will exist because they have hogged all the best torrent users.
    On the other hand, those "best torrent users" apparently have unlimited time and resources to get an account and a good ratio on every tracker If you build it, they will come!

BTW I'm unable to PM you as you've exceeded your inbox limit.
    Thanks for the tip, just made some room.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    On the other hand, those "best torrent users" apparently have unlimited time and resources to get an account and a good ratio on every tracker If you build it, they will come!

BTW I'm unable to PM you as you've exceeded your inbox limit.
    Thanks for the tip, just made some room.
    I agree. Unfortunately they've gone so far ahead now and plus there is no ratio problems there that there's no incentive for users to leave that site for another site. I'm actually surprised BTN and PTP hasn't been taken down yet by the copyright thugs.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    I'm actually surprised BTN and PTP hasn't been taken down yet by the copyright thugs.
    A combination of good opsec (I recall reading that PTP goes through three reverse proxies) plus being a comparatively small target. The amount of people using public torrents and, uh, other less exclusive venues for copyright infringement is several orders of magnitude greater. Then again, that was also the case for What.cd and BCG, so I guess there's also an element of luck involved... or more likely, that running piracy sites is ultimately a losing battle which some merely manage to fight longer than others.

Anyway, if an unsinkable tracker exists at all, then it would have to be TL. 17 years, a member count in the six digits, and yet not a single legal threat I'm aware of. They even have their original domain!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast