Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BTN or PTP

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Editing cause I'm heartbroken.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 09-07-2021 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Editing cause I'm heartbroken.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post

No offence, but you're sounding like a PTP apologist when you double quoted decade. You're right though cause I was there for longer than a decade but that isn't the point.

Who goes to a library to find DVDs to upload to PTP? What is this 2008? Regardless I had uploaded a torrent to hit PU which got trumped and got demoted. After that I stopped caring about climbing the user class ladder.

As far as being an active user or not, I suggest you ease up on your assumptions about me.
    No, offense taken...You just making unfounded excuses.

1. Not possible to upload 200 torrents.
    Gave you an the way to do that with DVDs, hell even Handjob encodes. You gave more excuses and then stated you don't care.
    2. Who uploads DVDs?
    Listen PTP purpose is archival, there is also VHS uploaded on there. You want to climb the ladder, there is a way.
    3. Claim you're an active user. You uploaded 100 GBs in 10+ years - you weren't an active user. I don't have to make assumptions, your stats speak for themselves. That's not even seeding back 50 1:1 movies at 720, let alone account for your upload - over 120+ months! If a non-contributing member, such as yourself, traded invites - banning you would make sense without hesitation.
    Last edited by EyeCandy; 09-06-2021 at 01:40 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Editing cause I'm heartbroken.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 09-07-2021 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Editing cause I'm heartbroken.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Your arrogance is hilarious.

Only thing hilarious is your butthurt over getting banned to the point you've spammed this entire forum with your alligator tears.

And then you followed up with an essay response about more excuses. - my country, 50 shades, 480p, no DVD libraries, you're condescending and hurt my feelings, you deserve to be banned, I can't afford a $10 seedbox, logging in once a month means I'm an active user...

Not to mention your whole story seems off - you were at PTP, the top. Yet, you refused to state what you traded PTP for. You have access to any site through their invite forum, yet still feel the need to trade.

Feel free to spam https://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/ and see if you don't get a similar response.
    Last edited by EyeCandy; 09-06-2021 at 03:36 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The thing I don't like/find distasteful at sites like PTP/BTN is that uploading/downloading becomes a competition/ego thing/means to an end. Sharing is probably the actual least of it - see above "non-contributing member" bullcrap.

Also it's crocodile.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-06-2021 at 05:35 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    BTW sorry for the suggestion and I know you do your bit. I'm just a little bitter now so I want to use my experience to help people out.
    Nothing to be sorry about.

BTW the OP said he's a great member of IPT for 12+ years. Both these sites hate IPT so saying that actually works against you.
    IPT's sysop has DDoSed and stolen peers from both, so this particular beef is at least legitimate.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I thought it was a NBZ site? I mean like, who am I to believe, you or shay?
    Worse, it's what you make out of it

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCandy View Post
    If they are based out of some place like Russia, like IPtorrents, then it's a moot point. Like I've stated, previously, they have been in the mainstream news prior.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr...ding-screeners
    Russia stopped being a haven for pirate sites many years ago, and IPT also uses reverse proxies. On a sidenote, Zek and merwais got doxed, yet their proverbial and literal business is still going strong Well, more power to them.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123