Thread: Slooooooow

punkgangsta
    ive tried to dl acoustica mp3 to wave converter plus, and it starts out fine, then goes down to about 0.01kb/s and never finishes. ive tried to download it from several different users but it just doesnt seem to want to go faster. can sum1 help? thx

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Set the "Auto Search More" option to "No limit" and leave the searching for a long time and in the middle of that search click File->Jump SuperNode, after you get 30 sources for your file lunch KaZuperNodes (click Tools and KaZuperNodes), then ping all SuperNodes in the list and choose the one with lowest ping. Also, while d/l-ing enable the Accelerator.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by Atumn Fox@7 December 2003 - 07:30
    Also, while d/l-ing enable the Accelerator.
    Accelerator doesn't help too much, the more sources the faster your d/loads.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by camille+7 December 2003 - 05:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (camille @ 7 December 2003 - 05:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Atumn Fox@7 December 2003 - 07:30
    Also, while d/l-ing enable the Accelerator.
    Accelerator doesn&#39;t help too much, the more sources the faster your d/loads. [/b][/quote]
    I think that the Accelerator looks for more sources.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Nope, it helps the d/loading process. I assume your telling to right click the file for find more sources.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Are U on BroadBand

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by camille@7 December 2003 - 08:22
    Nope, it helps the d/loading process. I assume your telling to right click the file for find more sources.
    What is Speed Up?

When you right-click on an item in the download screen of Kazaa, you can &#39;search for more sources&#39;. Kazaa will then search for more users from which it can download that file. This usually speeds up your downloads.

The Speed Up tool automates that for you by running alongside Kazaa Lite and every few minutes it automatically searches for more sources.

Speed Up can be used best if you are away from your computer, Kazaa Lite will always be on the lookout for alternative sources.

This is from FAQ.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    [COLOR=purple] Buddy Same thing Happend to Me i&#39;m on ADSL and when i tried to download
    software on mp3&#39;s they wouldnt go more than 3kb. [COLOR=red] If u Running ON Adsl or Sum other kind of broadband provider try to go to Control Panel-System-Hardware-device manager, now were it says network cards click right click on that and go on uninstall, Then restart ur computer and it will say new hardware found,,
    what this does is it renews ur ip, When i did it my downloads wer going no mroe than 13kb and i wouldnt get more than 3 sources, now i get Way more .

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by imnotanaddict@7 December 2003 - 15:44
    Nope, it helps the d/loading process.
    You didn&#39;t get what I&#39;m implying do you?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by punkgangsta@6 December 2003 - 13:56
    ive tried to dl acoustica mp3 to wave converter plus, and it starts out fine, then goes down to about 0.01kb/s and never finishes. ive tried to download it from several different users but it just doesnt seem to want to go faster. can sum1 help? thx
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon&#39;t be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps