Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'll cover your seedbox costs

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    I'll cover your monthly seedbox expenses if you can get me files from PTP and BTN on demand. You can buffer up your accounts and I can transfer files from your seedbox to my PC. I think this doesn't break those sites rules so everyone wins.

Don't worry I'm not going to ask you to download thousands of movies and TV shows for me so it's not like I'm going to fry your seedbox. I'm a pretty lightweight user, it's just that I don't want to search 10 sites for a movie/TV show or worse not find it at all. You define the limit whatever you think is reasonable and convenient.

Both these sites are ratiofree, PTP is generous with BPs so it doesn't impact your ratio. If anything, I'd say this is a better deal for you than me since I'm not a heavy downloader. You're getting a seedbox for free pretty much. What more can you ask for? PM me if you're interested.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 09-25-2021 at 04:59 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Would you call yourself addicted to PTP and BTN Soul?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxMoritz View Post
    Would you call yourself addicted to PTP and BTN Soul?

I don't know. Maybe. Why do you ask? Are you interested in my offer? BTW you aren't staff or anything right?
    Last edited by soulreaper; 09-25-2021 at 03:13 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I wish I had money to waste like you do but unfortunately I need all my disposable income for cocaine.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I wish I had money to waste like you do but unfortunately I need all my disposable income for cocaine.

You have expensive taste, Idol. I try to get by with weed.

BTW are you happy with the election results? Trudeau got elected again.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 09-25-2021 at 12:26 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Trudeau is a proven corrupt cunt but as no one good is likely to ever be elected then apparently a minority government is the next best thing. I mean next to complete anarchy where it's legally OK to kill people for their stuff.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Just dropping by to say this offer gets close to what we consider unacceptable monetary transactions, but should be okay as long as you pay for the seedbox in advance and neither party sends or receives actual money. Which by the way also makes you less likely to be scammed, as you can revoke the login credentials if the other person doesn't hold up their part of the deal, whereas PayPal disputes are difficult and not guaranteed to work out.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Just dropping by to say this offer gets close to what we consider unacceptable monetary transactions, but should be okay as long as you pay for the seedbox in advance and neither party sends or receives actual money. Which by the way also makes you less likely to be scammed, as you can revoke the login credentials if the other person doesn't hold up their part of the deal, whereas PayPal disputes are difficult and not guaranteed to work out.
    Sorry anon I should've asked you before creating this thread. Please close it if it's breaking FST rules.

Trudeau is a proven corrupt cunt but as no one good is likely to ever be elected then apparently a minority government is the next best thing. I mean next to complete anarchy where it's legally OK to kill people for their stuff.
    From what I've read Canadians aren't happy with his immigration policies and that he ignores the local population. Good thing then that he didn't win with a majority. Are you in favour of someone like a Bernie Sanders coming to power in Canada? I hear liberals in Canada talk on the left and govern on the right.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 09-25-2021 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    The loan shark you owe money to won't be too happy to hear that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast