Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will PTP and BTN give me a second chance?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Classic abusive relationship. I expect news of someone being shotgunned to death in the not too distant future.

This is also why I don't delude myself into thinking that if I feed a bear at the zoo it it then somehow my friend and won't bite my face off the first time I make the mistake of looking sideways at it.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-22-2021 at 12:51 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Get a fire stick. You can stop the silent cutting and have access to probably the same library again..

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Get a fire stick. You can stop the silent cutting and have access to probably the same library again..
    You mean Amazon prime? I can't even get regular Hitchcock movies on Amazon prime mate. Sorry but what's silent cutting?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    have access to probably the same library again
    Before or after installing Kodi on it?

Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Sorry but what's silent cutting?
    Here's a hint.

Image.jpg
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Holy shit. That guy deserves a beer.

And soulreaper, take a look at what anon posted. Not the bad ass pic but the post he was addressing to me. That's how you get PTP and BTN on a little stick. A huge world is about to open up to you...
    Last edited by Funkin'; 09-29-2021 at 04:15 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Holy shit. That guy deserves a beer.

And soulreaper, take a look at what anon posted. Not the bad ass pic but the post he was addressing to me. That's how you get PTP and BTN on a little stick. A huge world is about to open up to you...
    That sounds promising Funkin although I have my doubts if it can match PTP's catalog. But thanks though.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Well, I let my PTP and BTN accounts get disabled due to inactivity years ago so I don't even remember how big they were. But I can tell you that once I put the proper files on my firestick, there hasn't been a movie or tv series that I couldn't find. Due some searching and pimp your stick.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    I was vaguely aware of Kodi and other means of pirate streaming, until Skizo made that thread explaining what it was and how it worked. Throw in the right addons and you'll have instant access to a huge library (which is why preconfigured boxes are such a contentious issue, with their sellers getting busted every now and then).

I haven't kept my install up to date since these days I'm lucky if I watch two or three flicks a year, but for a self-proclaimed heartbroken movie and TV buff, it's very much worth looking into.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123