Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: IPTorrents

  1. #1

    Smile

    3 invites to IPTorrents.

    Requirements: post here (don't PM me). Only apply if you plan to use and take good care of the account. Regular activity in this forum is a big plus. I don't care about speed tests or ratio proofs, but if still you want to show some then feel free.
    Last edited by anon; 11-02-2021 at 07:55 AM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    918
    Should I apply to IPT if I already have FL and TL? If yes then I'd like to apply.

    Currently I'm doing the FL/TL + rutracker dance. Not sure if IPT is going to add value. I don't want to waste your invite, if someone more in need wants it then I'm all for it.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 09-07-2021 at 12:30 PM.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    30,116
    No reason for asking but before I consider putting in a request, what's the relative value of a FL account on the open market?
    Respect my lack of authority.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Should I apply to IPT if I already have FL and TL?
    There was a time when IPT had more torrents and TL had better retention, but they're almost equivalent nowadays. I'm not going to turn you down, but I'd use my time to get acquainted with FL first. There is no time limit for the IPT offer anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    what's the relative value of a FL account on the open market?
    I wouldn't get my hopes up. It's not "elite", it's not a gateway to other trackers and it's relatively easy to join. Almost like the staff were dumb and only wanted to run a good, zero bullshit site
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    There was a time when IPT had more torrents and TL had better retention, but they're almost equivalent nowadays. I'm not going to turn you down, but I'd use my time to get acquainted with FL first. There is no time limit for the IPT offer anyway
    I think I asked because I'm feeling the void of PTP and BTN. At this point I'll take anything I get but for now I'll skip IPT as FL and TL are good enough.

    BTW I've liked FL a lot and it's become my primary download source. I wonder if there is a top 10 list on FL somewhere?

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    I wonder if there is a top 10 list on FL somewhere?
    None I could find, but there is a hall of fame
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3
    I'd like to apply for the Filelist giveaway. Thanks!

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I once invited someone who had just registered here... ended up being a good member who still has his account and even reached VIP rank, so have at it.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    illusive's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I once invited someone who had just registered here... ended up being a good member who still has his account and even reached VIP rank, so have at it.
    Well, you're in a good mode

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    I hope so

    By the way, elminster, invite codes only last 48 hours after being generated, so make sure to use yours soon!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •