Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do people watch CAMs?

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    After HD entered the scene, it was difficult to go back to dvdrips. But there are still CAM rips allowed on torrent sites. Is there some charm to this?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I never download CAMs because the quality is awful. DVD rips viewed on the NVidia Shield with AI sharpening are not bad.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zupper View Post
    I never download CAMs because the quality is awful. DVD rips viewed on the NVidia Shield with AI sharpening are not bad.
    I love my nvidia shield except for slow downs when streaming. Kind of like a pause when using netflix or other services.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    illusive's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Not for years. I used to keep looking for those (RIP IMAGINE, best DVDScr group). I don't think they are watchable anymore, but it's subjective matter. For example, HD Freaks will tell you scene HD encodes are not good to watch compared to P2P encodes (the transparency is worse) while others will reply, f*ck you, GBs more for transparency is insane & scene rocks.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zupper View Post
    AI sharpening
    Gigapixel and Dandere2x, what a great time to be alive!

Quote Originally Posted by illusive View Post
    RIP IMAGINE
    I remember them and their TS releases... which I did grab when I was really looking forward to a particular movie and couldn't wait a few months for a higher quality copy... which hasn't been the case in a long time.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I ususally watch CAM for any movie that I heard of but don't wanted to spend time actually watching it.. so i just leave it on to "listen" to it and only look at it when it sound interesting.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Some people have got to watch it early - personally I passed on cams/TS's. Terrible quality ruins the whole film, plus my eyesight isn't what it used to be

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfssd View Post
    I ususally watch CAM for any movie that I heard of but don't wanted to spend time actually watching it.. so i just leave it on to "listen" to it and only look at it when it sound interesting.
    Interesting approach, that one. It's like watching movies with the sound off and music playing in the background, but the other way around and upside down

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfssd View Post
    I tend to do this with a couple of TV shows to have it in the background during work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast