Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deus Ex - Invisible War

CD 2 has 5 files

Deviance Crack Folder 97.8kb
    data3.cab 637 MB (652,919 KB)
    Ion Launcher.exe 1.10 MB
    readme.rtf 130 kb
    Uninstall 1 kb

But why dont you just use CDMage to repair the BIN, i have had alot of corrupted images when i use to get games from kazaa. and CDMage fixed everyone that was corrupt.

Load the Cue for the BIN on CDMage and scan for corruption. then try to Repair Corupted Setors, or if that wont work Rebuild Sector Fields

2. Games   -   #12
    Thanx for taking the time to reply GMT

Sounds like good advice.
    Is what your suggesting only relevant for an image though ?

It's a game I bought from the local 'pirates' and the only file that seems to be corrupt or irrelevant is the un-install file on disk 2.

Finally, GMT did you notice if the uninstall file on disk 2 is a shortcut ?
    I'm fairly sure thats whats wrong.

It could save me a trip back down to see the 'pirates' today

Thanks again buddy
    ABIT NF7s--Athlon 2800--80gbMaxtor--41gbIBM--1024DDRpc3200--PowCol9800XT--Pioneer106DVD/RW--PlextorCD/RW--SonyDVD

3. Games   -   #13
    Sorted (not)

Damn, Feck, ****

I got a replacement disk today and I assumed it would be fine.

But no, still getting the following error during install:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CRC error: The file C:\Program Files\DeusEx2\Uninstall Deus Ex - Invisible War.lnk doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could anyone who has this file (Uninstall Deus Ex - Invisible War.lnk) possibly send it to me so I can try burning another disk.
    It's only 1kb

Any feedback would be gr8tly appreciated..........it's doing my head in
    ABIT NF7s--Athlon 2800--80gbMaxtor--41gbIBM--1024DDRpc3200--PowCol9800XT--Pioneer106DVD/RW--PlextorCD/RW--SonyDVD

4. Games   -   #14
    has anyone gotten the 1.1 patch installed on their games ? Im not asking the people who actually bought it cause its supposed to allow you to limit shadows which basically eliminates all lag but mine wont do it cause it says it can't match the files which makes no sense since its all right there as it should be

5. Games   -   #15
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by mikecwik@14 February 2004 - 22:02
    has anyone gotten the 1.1 patch installed on their games ? Im not asking the people who actually bought it cause its supposed to allow you to limit shadows which basically eliminates all lag but mine wont do it cause it says it can't match the files which makes no sense since its all right there as it should be
    yeah i had it installed and the 1.1 over the 1.0 was a big diffrence game play wise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12