Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey, Canadians...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    ...what do you think of the truckers' blockade and your pipsqueak PM's handling of it?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I think if we employed U-boats to sink a few of those trucks the protesters would start having second thoughts. Seriously though, I think it may say something about the people involved that with so many terrible things in the World worthy of acting against, their particular line in the sand is having to take a shot in the arm. Also, Trudeau isn't a pipsqueak. I'm sure if they were fighting over who gets to hang out with a billionaire on a tropical island, he could take a least 80% of other World leaders, easy.

Btw, if you knew anything about Canadian history which beyond us building an empire on the corpses of Eskimos you don't, then you would know the authoritarian overreach runs in the Trudeau family. ie the October Crisis.

Know your enemy.

Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Shay says that as a conservative, he supports anything that gives us more personal freedom as long as that freedom involves guns and money and will continue to right up until any of it directly negatively impacts him. At which point he wants to see all them murdered.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I think if we employed U-boats to sink a few of those trucks the protesters would start having second thoughts. Seriously though, I think it may say something about the people involved that with so many terrible things in the World worthy of acting against, their particular line in the sand is having to take a shot in the arm. Also, Trudeau isn't a pipsqueak. I'm sure if they were fighting over who gets to hang out with a billionaire on a tropical island, he could take a least 80% of other World leaders, easy.

Btw, if you knew anything about Canadian history which beyond us building an empire on the corpses of Eskimos you don't, then you would know the authoritarian overreach runs in the Trudeau family. ie the October Crisis.

Know your enemy.

You don't appreciate your truckers, do you?

Likewise you don't appreciate the fact they're standing on behalf of the entire population of your country.

Also, Trudeau IS a pipsqueak, though he may indeed be able to slap Bill Clinton around - I mean, hell, Hillary used to do that.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Standing for the country exactly how because I'm pretty sure most of the country are happy to submit to a little inconvenience if it means we might get out of this clusterfuck any sooner.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Which clusterfuck?

Mask mandates?

Your blockade is over, is it not?

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

Mask mandates?
    Good point. I'm going out right now and crying to strangers like a little child until I don't have to wear a seatbelt anymore because freedom. Btw if you look to who is/was heading the protests it wasn't truckers. That and more than 90% of Canadian truckers were already vaccinated and the truckers union actually came out against the convey.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    True fact. Anyone who says "hold the line" and isn't active military is a cosplaying idiot.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    I suppose Toto would be the only exception to that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I suppose Toto would be the only exception to that.
    But it was Dorothy who held his line. I think.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast