Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Windows Longhorn

Poster
    Originally posted by wizzandabe@16 February 2003 - 11:29
    well the cd i had worked yea but it crashes out will the setup is runnig. dont konw why.

any way let me get down to my point if any of you have msn messenger and you have longhorn then please could you send it to me i am oin a fsata cable connection so it wont take long.

if you would be kind enought to trade it through msn mssenger then plese add me.

msn messneger address - [email protected]
    Your proposal

To use the Microsoft network to share software, pirated from them.

Is this entirely wise. For both you and more importantly the other person.

This is something MS may take seriously enough to do something about. It is after all their next big money maker. They also wouldn't need to get any info from other people, as it would be on their own system.

I am sure they would be very interested in the person supplying it to you. This thread has taken a sinister turn.

Just wondering. As ever fill your boots.

Cheers

JimF

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    ok jimf wyy dont you add me anyway ten ewe can chat a bit more

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    Longhorn looks EXACTLY like Xp with added features. Screenshots

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    and longhorn got that nice mac look for a side bar amazin

but it can only come installed on a pre insatlled machine when its final releace come cos of the high requirec spec

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Supernatural@16 February 2003 - 06:39
    Longhorn looks EXACTLY like Xp with added features. Screenshots
    Ummmmmm have'nt they all looked the same with added features since Windows 95?

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Yes we know Longhorn looks like Xp with added features, also when will people stop patronising others, "oh dont download it, it will screw your hard drive", So F**kin what? FDSIK the thing if it plants a virus on your drive. Let people make their own decisions on whats best for them. Remember, curiosity killed the cat.
    I personally am not even interested in downloading it, i can see what it looks like from the screenshots, and just look at .net server, thats hardly different from XP now is it?

BK

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by boogie_knights@16 February 2003 - 16:00
    Yes we know Longhorn looks like Xp with added features, also when will people stop patronising others, "oh dont download it, it will screw your hard drive",  So F**kin what?  FDSIK the thing if it plants a virus on your drive.    Let people make their own decisions on whats best for them.  Remember, curiosity killed the cat.
    I personally am not even interested in downloading it, i can see what it looks like from the screenshots, and just look at .net server, thats hardly different from XP now is it?

BK
    I wasn't being patronising.

My first post was saying that direct links and sigs weren't allowed. The request has been amended.

I then advised against using it, as I would with any action I thought was a bad idea. However I said it was obviously up to the individual. I even posted a link to where a sig could be obtained. Friendly advice, based on reason is not patronising.

You may have your own PC. I have several, other people don't. So friendly advice that carrying out a specific course of action may be a bad idea is not a bad thing. For example what will the rest of their family say when they decide to do this and lose all of their data.

I personally don't want to watch the cats die, but I freely accept their right to do so.

Cheers

JimF

PS what is this FDSIK you speak of. No command I have ever heard of.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    CORRECTION: FDISK typo, sorry.

BK

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by boogie_knights@16 February 2003 - 16:51
    CORRECTION: FDISK typo, sorry.

BK
    That's the thing about going on a tirade. You should really try to get the basics right.

Otherwise you just come across as an arse.

Cheers

JimF

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    you mean you've never made a typing error, or can't admit it?

BK

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast