Thread: IPTorrents

salutations friends. i may be new here but been around the filesharing scene since 1999. oink/what was totally my fave music one of all. been a member of ipt since 7.24.08! but lost it due to too long not logging just in this year (really bc ive been traveling the country in my rv dispersed camping in remote locations and have been without internet for months). very sad day for me for real. had at least a 10:1 ratio there. got my original invite in 2008 from my friend JeffW but i dont recall his exact username. if anyone is willing to share an invite for an old member, i would be very appreciative andhave much gratitude, as life isnt the same without it

Btw I have much respect for this forum as heck it's been around forever!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    I can throw one your way, but what's your current connectivity status? It would suck if this situation repeated itself, and of course, maintaining a good ratio will require either a solid home connection or a seedbox to do it in your behalf.

For the record, parking your account on IPT increases the inactivity timeout to 90 days but must be done in advance, and those 90 days may or may not be enough depending on your life's woes (and I think it should be higher in either case, but that's a different matter).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Man I apologize, I never got a notification that you replied here, and the saved thread I was watching here was actually the wrong one. Sheesh. But yes my current situation is very stable now, the traveling is over now and I have consistent strong dl/ul speeds. I have at times considered a seedbox, and that is sounding like something I may actually finally do now. If you are still willing to share an invite with me, just as in the many many years I was originally on IPT, I will maintain it with ferocity, be an fully active member and seed highly responsibly. There will be no concern or issues with me or my account I assure. If by chance if you remember me from 7/2008 through 1/2022, my name was knowyouwhy. Thank you responding.

And I have always felt the same way about the 90 days. Even when I didn't need it, it always felt to be a pretty short duration for a park job. But it is a moot point I guess.
    Last edited by knowyouok; 02-19-2022 at 02:12 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by knowyouok View Post
    Man I apologize, I never got a notification that you replied here, and the saved thread I was watching here was actually the wrong one. Sheesh.
    I moved your post to avoid hijacking someone else's request.

But yes my current situation is very stable now, the traveling is over now and I have consistent strong dl/ul speeds. I have at times considered a seedbox, and that is sounding like something I may actually finally do now.
    Sounds good. You can get by on IPT just fine with a home connection if you seed permanently (which you should do anyway due to their draconian hit & run rules) and they already have too many seedboxes, so if you were planning on renting one just for them, I suggest spending the money on a bag of candies instead

Send me your e-mail address via PM and the invite will be on your way!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."