Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How To Share Music (read)

sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    When making edicts:

Know what the fuck you're talking about.

and always rip with eac.

thx.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Naked Nudist
    Yall sound like a bunch of newbies. I get new unreleased stuff from other sources all the time and share them on fasttrack. They come from mp3 sites in germany and are always right and complete. But if I share them on fasttrack sometimes they get screwed up because if the person is downloading from lets say 5 sources they may get a bad portion with screaches from the RIAA or someone that has a bad version of the same song because the hash on the song only looks at the first 15 seconds of the song so my version and a bad version will come up on a search as the same song. So the deal is if you want something that is unreleased only download from one source and make shure it is 192 bitrate. Also look at the tag on the song and if it says RNS. FNT, or DRACOJOE2 its a good version for shure LOL.

3. File Sharing   -   #13

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by DRACOJOE2@14 December 2003 - 10:17
    But if I share them on fasttrack sometimes they get screwed up because if the person is downloading from lets say 5 sources they may get a bad portion with screaches from the RIAA or someone that has a bad version of the same song because the hash on the song only looks at the first 15 seconds of the song so my version and a bad version will come up on a search as the same song.
    Thanx. Good info. I had thought two different hashes would be created.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12