Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Twenty very difficult months

For megabyteme and company.

8TJALA.png
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I'm sorry for what you went through meg. That's really rough. I hope you're coping somewhat ok with what happened.

I had a similar situation with my mom just two years ago. I'll be going to Hawaii soon and that's where her ashes will be laid. The only reason I was able to deal with all of that, and still able to deal with it mentally, is a HUGE thanks to big pharma.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    The only reason I was able to deal with all of that, and still able to deal with it mentally, is a HUGE thanks to big pharma.
    Shill.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    *record screech...* "You are probably wondering why these two large Italian men are throwing me in the trunk of this car... To get to this point we have to go back to last week when an internet friend suggested I ease my life problems with BIG Pharma..."
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If nothing else the drugs have allowed Funkin' to get rid of that stubborn sense of humour. So at least there's that.

Thanks, Pfizer.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Please, like mixing cider with wine and Fanta wouldn't have accomplished the same thing.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm thinking something that random you could only speak of from personal experience.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Not personal personal experience, but personal experience indeed.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I was "locked" in the trunk of my Grandfather's '63 Biscayne with his neighbor's 15-year-old daughter for a few hours, long ago.

She had a year on me, so I let her take a few liberties, with none of the normally-attendant guilt.

After a few rounds, I let us out after I "figured out" how to remove the rear seat cushion.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #60
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I forgot that I had said something about the trunk of a car and thought you had told us this teenager sex story completely at random.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast