Thread: Sharing My Files

how can i explain this.............when i had Kazaa media desktop i could see the speed that people weere downloading FROM ME. i share my stuff but for some reason i like seeing the progress when THEY are downloading FROM ME. but with Diet Kazaa and Kazaa Lite i cant see the progress, all i see is "completed" or "aborted"

but you know what i mean? i like seeing the little powerbar fill up from people that are DL from me, and i like seeing the speed I KNOW ITS WEIRD but i just like seeing it.

Ok so my question is how can i get it to start showing the progress???

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Double Agent
    use kazaalite

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    thats what im using right now, but it never shows the bar filling up, just suddenly says complete

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Double Agent
    ignore it, you are ok

sometimes the ppl you are uploading to have several sources, you included. you are only uploading a segment of the file, when the segment is uploaded it will say "complete" without you uploading the whole file to him..

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    That bar is in KLite,its between "participation level" and "status" you need to adjust the headers along the top of your download area, you do this by placing your mouse pointer on the line between "participation level" and "status" hold down the left mouse button and dragging to the right

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    internet.news
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@6 December 2003 - 22:43
    use kazaalite
    You mean Kazaa Lite K++, often ppl like me are saying Kazaa Lite to K++ but K++ offcicially is called "Kazaa Lite K++", isn't it.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    i know its the progress bar, but i want to see the progress. i want to see the progress bar getting filled up ,know what i mean?? its just goes straight to"complete" or "aborted" i never get to see it filling up

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Oh...thought you meant you could not see it at all...does the download bar show download progress ?

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    internet.news
    Originally posted by wellimgoingtohellplayingthepiano@6 December 2003 - 22:45
    thats what im using right now, but it never shows the bar filling up, just suddenly says complete
    that is the longest member name I ever see!