Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sort of back but completely dead.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCandy View Post
    Probably cause this site is a shell of it's former self.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Anything that has ever existed is a shell of it's former self.
    *its

And at least I don't miss dealing with scam reports
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Crazy. Don't know if you remember but I remember you and BCG. The first torrent site I ever joined. I heard about it on the MySpleen open forums when I was begging for an invite to join that site.

Anyways sucks what you went through.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I remember you and BCG. The first torrent site I ever joined. I heard about it on the MySpleen open forums
    Back in the day you could get in by using one of those tracker open signup checkers, and then jumping on the registration form like a rabid dog as soon as a free slot was available.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Dear Stoi, good to hear back from you, I wish you an uneventful recovery.
    I remember BCG log-in (you had to write some words in search page of HDDs fake page to gain access to log-in page), and seeding system was ahead of its time. you did a great work with BCG, and was one of the smart, cooperative, and wise owners
    take care bro

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post
    I remember BCG log-in (you had to write some words in search page of HDDs fake page to gain access to log-in page)
    In hindsight, the only things the fake homepage achieved was purging members who didn't generate a keyword in time, and complicating the lives of the rest. Fortunately, it was only implemented for around two years as I recall.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Hey, stoi, best wishes!
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Hey, stoi, best wishes!
    You're still alive, Oleg?? Thought you would have eaten a bad clam by now! How have you been?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Hi Stoi. Hi OlegL.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    well.. hi there

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoi2 View Post
    Safe yes, well, not so much, just got out of hospital with 2 surgeries, type 2, haven't looked after myself at all, heel ulcer, got infected, could have lost my right foot 3 weeks ago, waiting for plastic surgeon surgerie. Wake up call though as I can't walk much at all.

I got 22 months suspended for 18 months, 240 hours community service (which I can't do as above) 32 hours regab which is crap and struggling with) £1000 Court costs which I can't pay, as 1: Its not live 2: I'm skint as fuck ��.
    Stoi! Good to see you man! Hope your health improves, but good to see you avoided the slammer!

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    On a sidenote, are you in touch with any of your former staff? regs, Cirno, altinertia et al.? I remember the last one as the technical mastermind behind the SP system, which was ahead of its time (though some complained about the restrictions on partial seeding).
    I was a mod for a little bit. Regs was upset with me multiple times and banned me for a few offenses, but then begrudgingly allowed me to be a mod...for all of two months before I got too busy to deal with it. Then the site got taken down a month later, so maybe blessing in disguise. Talked with PJC on reddit a while ago and he seemed to be doing alright. Maybe two other members I frequently talk to but that's about it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast