Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: How Is This Possible?

I want to start off by saying that I did not read the whole thread. But I wanted to interject that I think AA and AF are necessary for real gaming pleasure. Newer generation Radeon cards tend to perform better with lots of AA and AF. My personal favorite is 4X AA in direct 3d and in Open GL and 8X AF in direct 3d and Open GL.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #92
    i agree with u on that...for most games i run 4xAA and 8xAF but when playing games which move really fast such as nfsu then u dont really notice much of a diference tbh but in fps games then u always notice the difference

3. Software & Hardware   -   #93
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@8 December 2003 - 19:58
    Well i dont like the green one, nor would i like any of those..i just think it looks tacky. Your case of course i dont want to put it down...the drive cover just makes it look "fat" to me...I duno im just picky about style... but i like you case! just not the drive cover lol. I like the side fan..it looks tight
    well, mine is a mid-tower. so it's short and fat. i'm getting a server tower for my next rig. it's gonna have peltiers, if i can afford it. or mostly likely i'll just put wc in it

4. Software & Hardware   -   #94
    what kinda 3dmark03 scores u getting adamp2p with that system and have u oc'd ur 9800pro and if u have what have u got it 2??

5. Software & Hardware   -   #95
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i like the alien cuz it's got the same features as the xaser, but it's lighter to carry. and sometimes it's cheaper. maybe i'm wrong.

don't get me wrong, i like both. the xaser looks tight as hell. so does the xsuperalien

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910