Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey, buddy...can you spare an IPT invite...

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Yeah I read how they filed with a judge 70 miles away instead of the local court because they thought.....

Spoiler: Show
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I never watch Tucker Carlson because Tucker Carlson. But one of his recent clips popped up and I thought I would hear what the 'other' side had to say about Trump's current predicament.

I cannot fucking believe anyone gives him two fucking seconds. He spent two fucking minutes breaking down what Top Secret meant and focused in on invisible ink from WW1 that was declassified. Then tried to convince the audience that the papers that Trump stole were the equivalent to invisible ink.

Just going out on a limb here...he didn't steal the recipe for invisible ink. He took things that others would buy/trade/shelter for.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    It must be tough living in a country where half the people are traitors. In Canada, we really only have to worry about throwing the populations of Quebec and Alberta in jail.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Pretty sure those traitors patriots will be unleashed to kill us for wanting Healthcare, living wage, safe schools, education based on fact and equality, voting rights, a liveable planet Antifa and godlessness.

Since you can't have guns, and I assume literally everyone has multiple chainsaws, would you please murder euthanize everyone from Alberta. They come down here and drive 15mph under the speed limit while also doing so like drunk kamikaze. At least the ones from BC are stoned out of their minds and just want lunch and to visit the mall. Thank you.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Euthanasia is currently a big issue in Canada among people who unwisely believe Rupert Murdoch media.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/canadi...terans-affairs

Btw as I have a Microsoft news feed as the homepage on my laptop, I find there is a real harmony of message between the Russian/Chinese bots in Canadian comment sections and Russian/Chinese bots in American comment sections.

Also the veteran is an ingrate because every time I come on this board I wish I was lucky enough to have someone willing to help me kill myself.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-23-2022 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    "Veteran was outraged by the inappropriate suggestion"

...so can we have your liver then?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Thanks for that year of community college tuition, Joe. Good thing there was no 2-year build-up on that, some might be a little disappointed.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Hey, if you don't want your $10K or $20K, I'll take it. Given that half the people who owe student debt owe less than $20,000, I'd say this has quite a significant impact on a lot of people.

People who owe $100K or more probably went to medical or law school, or have other advanced degrees. I kind of feel that they should be in a pretty decent position to pay off the rest of what they owe...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    While all those people like Meg were slacking off earning useless BA degrees and attending keg parties I was busting my butt selling drugs. Where's my 10k, huh?
    Liberal fucks. Not respecting the working man.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Those 'half with student debt under $10k' most likely dropped out and were defaulting anyway.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markkan...duation-rates/

For most people earning a 4-year degree, it isn't possible to earn enough to pay living expenses, tuition, books, computer lab fees, parking fees, etc.

There's literally nowhere in America that someone earning minimum wage 40 hours a week can pay rent. $100k in debt is far more common than you think. And jobs are requiring a 4-year degree without compensating employees for having one. Not many of us are doctors. $10k is like a bird hitting a car windshield at 70mph-- it'll make a sound, but not a dent.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast