Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hey, buddy...can you spare an IPT invite...

Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Not respecting the working man.
    Having worked for myself for 40+ years I take note of that statement, even though it was made in jest. I was however respected. Not only by my peers, but my community. That and about $5 will probably buy you a nice espresso coffee now a days.

Did I attend college. Yes, and as many of you know, I majored in "Spherical Physics" (9 Ball) and later hustled my way across to the West Coast... but I digress...

The point here was all this was paid for by me... well and me and my cue stick, but at this point I'd probably be in Cab's camp... yeah send it to me. I'll put it good use if you don't want it.

My concerns now are probably with the drought stricken farmers on the West coast and it seems the government will perhaps pay them not to plant. Good for them too.

I've always found water in life is quite essential.
    Last edited by Stehle; 08-25-2022 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Cali born and raised, but still can't spell... {sigh}.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The Vietnam War was fought mostly by the poor and uneducated who lacked the ability to get a college deferment from the draft. As injustices go, I think some getting 10k and some not is a very lesser one.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The biggest problem with student loan debt is the fact that we were all told we'd prosper if only we worked hard through university and earned our degrees. Corporate greed has greatly diminished those promised benefits. Yet we still have to cover those costs. It's a double-edged sword. High cost for the education/low wages.

$10k doesn't do shit.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If you want to complain because you've been lied to then you're going to have to stand in line.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Fine...but I'm cutting ahead of minorities and immigrants because America. Naturally.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Thank you for the invite, Anon!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Don't mention it. Will do a FileList.io giveaway as soon as I get my trillion pesos from Biden
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234