Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey, buddy...can you spare an IPT invite...

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Q: What do Russians, Chinese and Arabs have in common?
    A: Trump sold them our nuclear secrets
    Nice attempt to smear the former president of the Earth, but if that were true we would have heard it through a Whatsapp chain.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    We're definitely going to get Trump 2: Trump Harder. After these espionage charges go away, he's going to feel completely invincible. He's filled both House and Senate with puppets. So we'll get sequels far longer than the franchise should run.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Don Jr waits patiently for his chance to rule while the monarch refuses to step aside. I wonder how long before Kimberly Guilfoyle turns up dead in a tunnel?
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    We're definitely going to get Trump 2: Trump Harder. After these espionage charges go away, he's going to feel completely invincible. He's filled both House and Senate with puppets. So we'll get sequels far longer than the franchise should run.
    Or maybe it will bomb after Trump 3: A Trip to Belize
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Once the ascension is complete, the boys will go full Uday and Qusay. You never go full Uday...

I wonder how long before Kimberly Guilfoyle turns up dead in a tunnel?
    Absolutely no one is going to testify against Trump. They all know he's going to be president dick-tater soon and whatever charges they face will be pardoned for holding the line. Roughly 80% (NY Times) of Trump's lackeys won in recent Senate and House elections. Almost everywhere there were 'polling discrepancies' are now controlled by Trump. Mix in gerrymandering and it's checkmate.

Worst thing that will happen to Kimberly Guilfoyle is that she'll get pissed on during a private meating with Trump.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-18-2022 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Everything is now telling me that for my own safely I should turn on two step verification. Before I go to all that trouble, the criminals can fucking have my money. Criminals 1, Annoying nerds 0.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17

Worst thing that will happen to Kimberly Guilfoyle is that she'll get pissed on during a private meating with Trump.
    I'm open to the possibility that Trump might have kept those secret documents to sell to the enemy but I'm completely sure that there is a pee tape. It's not some random thing that you just come up with and no one's ever been accused of something like like before or since.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    A while back he was giving some speech to a room full of RNC donors or some equally non-hostile group and he just brought that up completely out of the blue to deny it.

Then Shay mentioned that he doesn't like peeing on hookers too.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    If Shay watches that, he's going to get stuck in a self-destruction logic loop and explode like the robot on Star Trek.

'Everything Tucker Carlson says is TRUE. Tucker Carlson said that everything on Fox is a lie. Tucker Carlson is on Fox...How can i believe Tucker Carlson if he is on Fox???'

It's a good thing Shay has never relied on logic.

In related gnus...

Seems the judge overseeing Trump's lawsuit regarding search warrant was appointed by Trump in 2020. She's deciding if poor Trump has been picked on. I don't see how this could end on the side of justice.

"It has been assigned to Judge Aileen Cannon, who was nominated to the bench by Trump in 2020." (CNN)
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-22-2022 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Corrected what judge is overseeing

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast