Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: IPTorrents

I don't have an account on AvistaZ, let alone invites. They open registrations relatively often, however, so keep an eye on their Discord or /r/opensignups.
    Last edited by anon; 01-26-2024 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Typo
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #72
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    ayy mine was pruned ages ago
    Ooof. Same here. I thought I parked mine but clearly wrong. Finally got stable fiber too
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #73
    Inactivity timeout is 30 days, 90 if parked. I think the numbers are tripled if you're Power User. Both of you can (re)send me your e-mail addresses to get back in, but take care of your accounts this time or else you'll end up in Bill Gates' kill list

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #74
    Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Inactivity timeout is 30 days, 90 if parked. I think the numbers are tripled if you're Power User.
    Was a power user for 14 years, due to cirumstances couldnt access my accounts for past four months, yet my account was pruned is there no way to recover account. this was only torrent site?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #75
    Join their support channel on IRC. If staff can look up your account, then it's disabled but still there, and you're expected to make a donation to get it back. If they can't, it's 100% gone and you'll have to start over from scratch; being reinvited is allowed in this case and I'll be happy to help. Sucks, but those are their rules.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #76
    Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i did try thier IRC, but all those interactions were automated and there was no response from the staff either. I would appreciate your help for the invite.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzen View Post
    all those interactions were automated and there was no response from the staff
    AI took their jobs

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678