Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what usenet servers does everyone use

It has changed over time, but currently I use newsgroup.ninja (newshosting reseller that accepts crypto) as my primary account

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    grizzli's Avatar Poster
    astraweb

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    Frugal.net ...Not because I'm old and cheap or that they been the most reliable over the years, but because they've made me laugh and have a secret server that has most everything I need for under $5 a month.
    tell us more details about secret server.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Secret server? You mean the one mentioned on their FAQ?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Secret server? You mean the one mentioned on their FAQ?
    That's the one anon. Yeah, not much of a secret FAQ wise, but let us just say... if there was a popular, movie, TV series, documentary series such and the like etc. etc... or you just came late to the evaluation party and the powers that be thought they could ruin it for some folks... well trust me it's not perfect, but it may buy you another 2 to 3 days as witnessed by a friend.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    I have never actually used it, but that and the amazing retention period would make it a good fill server... which may be the plan all along

Bill Gates recently raised Frugal's prices to $6/mo. (or $60/yr.), but it's still a worthwhile deal. They use the same backbone as Usenet.farm.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    Im using NGD over here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12