Thread: Suzume 2022

Has anyone watched the anime movie called, "Suzume"? I highly recommend it, the art and animation is amazing! If you are a fan of "Your Name" or "Weathering with You" I think you will like it since it's from the same director.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by silverawk View Post
    "Your Name" or "Weathering with You"
    I've been meaning to watch those two after finishing 5 Centimeters Per Second, ugh.

Shinkai just seems to excel at heart-wrenching stories... Voices of a Distant Star sure wrenched mine.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Man, I know you're are a TRUE fan! pulling out his first film. Just remembering it...there's something in my eyes or some ninjas are cutting onions near me.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I wouldn't discount the possibility that you're just ghey. I mean, like the anime thing is a tell.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    LOL, if watching anime is ghey, then call me super ghey then. I have been called worse things in my life :-P

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    This OK, I didn't mean it. The only person I think is ghey is anon. Umm, I mean ghey for watching anime.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    oh, I knew you were joking, that's why i had that emoji at the end. I wished I knew how to "thumb up" or "heart" your post, but I don't see any option on this forum. Cheers!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by silverawk View Post
    Man, I know you're are a TRUE fan! pulling out his first film. Just remembering it...there's something in my eyes or some ninjas are cutting onions near me.
    Everything other than the soundtrack and female voice acting was done entirely by himself. This shows but somehow makes the movie more awesome at the same time.

Make sure to check out the manga if you haven't already, it greatly expands on the story and characters' backgrounds. There's also a novelization, which apparently has yet to be uploaded anywhere four years after its release

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    This OK, I didn't mean it. The only person I think is ghey is anon. Umm, I mean ghey for watching anime.
    Correlation does not imply causation
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."