Thread: Problem Downloading Mp3s

I've been noticing this problem that whenever i download mp3 files....they start very fast(nearly 10kbps) but in the end i don't know what happens to them....There speed are like .04 or .15kbps....they take hours to download the last 40....50 kb....

Anyone having any idea to get rid of this......I ve done a clean install of klite and it's not solving my problem...thanx

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    Think it comes down to the users you are d/l from. At beginnign you probably have a few users, then at end down to 1 user. And you may just be getting slow speed from that last user. I've just tried 3 songs and all went okay.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Do not worry about it. Its a normal thing to happen just pause the download then resume it.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by amitkr_3@6 December 2003 - 20:48
    I've been noticing this problem that whenever i download mp3 files....they start very fast(nearly 10kbps) but in the end i don't know what happens to them....There speed are like .04 or .15kbps....they take hours to download the last 40....50 kb....

Anyone having any idea to get rid of this......I ve done a clean install of klite and it's not solving my problem...thanx
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps