Thread: John Wick Chapter 4

have you seen the movie yet? what do you think of her?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    For the fifth movie, they should do a crossover with Fast & Furious, Transformers and the bald guy from Brazzers.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    They need to kill John Wick in the fifth one and then bring him back as a zombie and set the whole thing in space and make the movie six hours long. No wait, you already said that.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-02-2023 at 07:34 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    bring him back as a zombie and set the whole thing in space and make the movie six hours long
    Easy, having read the leaked script for the eight movie doesn't make you a master writer.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I like that he was dead and buried for like a day while they said that it was *FINAL* before the numbers came out and the discussion switched to ...'Well maybeeee there *could* be a possibility of a 5th movie!' OKAY...WE'RE GONNA DO IT!!!

The twist needs to be that his wife and puppy never died and they were being held in a SUPER DUPER SECRET High Table facility run by none other than Bill S. Preston, Esq.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-05-2023 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    the numbers came out and the discussion switched to ...'Well maybeeee there *could* be a possibility of a 5th movie!' OKAY...WE'RE GONNA DO IT!!!
    They'll keep selling, as long as people keep buying.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

It's a profit deal!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I just got around to watching this one. #4 was my least favorite of the franchise.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    grizzli's Avatar Poster
    I liked the car chase scene in Paris.