Thread: Withdrawal Symptoms

Poster
    I purchased Vietcong a few months ago and since then I've been totally hooked B) . I had to delete my hard drive and reinstall Win 2k Pro over everything

When I try to reinstall Vietcong I get a message a 1/4 of the way through saying 'file not found' with a retry or canel option. Which ever option I click on it goes back to the file not found window and it refuses to progress. The only option is to cancel the installation

The disk is genuine and so is the operating system. Why the hell is it doing this?

2. Games   -   #2
    take it back to where you bought it from and ask them if you can get a refund
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    LOL,

I would if I could prove I got it there .

I tried to register on the Veitcong forum for help but it said my email address was banned I wonder if that has something to do with this???

4. Games   -   #4
    rip an iso of the game disc with a program called "winISO" then analyse the iso for errors with a program called CDmage
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Games   -   #5
    I had a similar problem (and solution) with medal of honor: allied assualt. When my disc became damaged, i started to get corruption errors in the installation, to try and repair it i burnt a copy to the hard drive. After that i had a go with cdmage, but the damn thing wouldnt repair all the sectors, and rebuilding the sectors just made errors show within the game. Now i&#39;m forced to download it over 56k, that&#39;ll teach me for not looking after discs properly