Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Unprocessed Donations / Lost Password Recovery

  1. #21
    All set...

    Quote Originally Posted by kato View Post
    donated 2 days ago, waiting for site to update

  2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    I donated yesterday for a 1 year via PayPal. Status stayed as noob. Last 2 times worked almost instantly, automatically.
    Can someone sort it? Cheers.

  3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Have messaged you requesting the email details...

    Quote Originally Posted by specfreak View Post
    I donated yesterday for a 1 year via PayPal. Status stayed as noob. Last 2 times worked almost instantly, automatically.
    Can someone sort it? Cheers.

  4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Thanks RealitY. I can see your PM, but for some reason can't reply with my details. Is it cos I don't have 5+ posts?

    [EDIT]... now I've made 5 posts I was able to reply to your PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY View Post
    Have messaged you requesting the email details...
    Last edited by specfreak; 11-19-2023 at 07:20 PM.

  5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    All set...

    Quote Originally Posted by specfreak View Post
    Thanks RealitY. I can see your PM, but for some reason can't reply with my details. Is it cos I don't have 5+ posts?

    [EDIT]... now I've made 5 posts I was able to reply to your PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY View Post
    Have messaged you requesting the email details...

  6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    I donated on 11-17-2023 ON PAYPAL it has not updated yet.

  7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    I donated yesterday for a 1 year via PayPal. Status hasnīt changed.

  8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by shockker View Post
    I donated on 11-17-2023 ON PAYPAL it has not updated yet.
    Please follow the procedure in the first post or wait for RealitY to see this and contact you.

    Quote Originally Posted by CVRFireWall View Post
    I donated yesterday for a 1 year via PayPal. Status hasnīt changed.
    Just replied to your report
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

  9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    All set...

    Quote Originally Posted by CVRFireWall View Post
    I donated yesterday for a 1 year via PayPal. Status hasnīt changed.

  10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    All set...

    Quote Originally Posted by shockker View Post
    I donated on 11-17-2023 ON PAYPAL it has not updated yet.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •