Thread: Omg! Why Did I Do This

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i baught SSX3 for the gba. its unplayable. im not sure if its glitches or badly designed. i take back everything ive ever said was a wast of money. £29 for a lump of plastic.

does anyone know how i can get my money back?

2. Games   -   #2
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    if they want proof show them. was it on offer or exchange for another if it still happens then u get yr money back!

3. Games   -   #3
    muchspl2
    just go back day after x-mas, so many returnes as gifts, should be able to swap it for another or say you already have one and you should get store credit

4. Games   -   #4
    Double Agent
    tell them it peed on ur floor and made a mass!!!!

5. Games   -   #5
    yeah you can go and say "Yeah i got this for my birthday (or your kid w/e) and he already has it... can i get an exchange"

6. Games   -   #6
    Debaser
    Yeah, and for god sakes dont lose the reciept!! ecspecialy if you bought it from toysrus,

7. Games   -   #7
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Haz@7 December 2003 - 04:54
    Yeah, and for god sakes dont lose the reciept!! ecspecialy if you bought it from toysrus,
    dude, its x-mas time
    the one time of the year they (anyone really) will let you slide on not having a receipt

8. Games   -   #8
    If the package is not opened you can return it for a refund. SO. you probably threw away the plastic.

Go buy another game you want and cut the plastic surgically with a razor just at one end, so you can slide the game out. then slide the other game back in and put a thin layer of super glue to glue it back

I have done this a few times. just because i did not like the game, so i saved the original plastic and slid the game back in and used just a small amount of super glue to make it look un opened