Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Am I Screwed?

  1. #1
    well after playing kotor for a couple day, i decided i dont want to gain xxxxxxx amount of xp to level up so i used the level up cheat. i level all my character up to lvl 20.....now when i get to the part when my charater passes all the test to become a jedi, i went to use my lightsaber only to find out i cant becuz my charater need a "feat" to use it. and u can only choose "feat" when u level up, but the thing is, i cant level up nemore. i think lvl 20 is the max. so is there ne way i can use the lightsaber?

  2. Games   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,503
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@7 December 2003 - 00:38
    well after playing kotor for a couple day, i decided i dont want to gain xxxxxxx amount of xp to level up so i used the level up cheat. i level all my character up to lvl 20.....now when i get to the part when my charater passes all the test to become a jedi, i went to use my lightsaber only to find out i cant becuz my charater need a "feat" to use it. and u can only choose "feat" when u level up, but the thing is, i cant level up nemore. i think lvl 20 is the max. so is there ne way i can use the lightsaber?
    lol. cheating is bad. lol


    try restarting the game. or like me, i save 3 games, so if i screw something up, i'll load up the the one b4 the place i screwed up

  3. Games   -   #3
    bioware forums warns ppl not to use the level up cheat before the jedi academy or else u'll have to restart

  4. Games   -   #4
    cheating is bad mmmmk

  5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@7 December 2003 - 07:00
    cheating is bad mmmmk
    stonecold, do you have ne thign to say in any of your reply that might be helpful? and not 5 word most?


    stupid me for not check the bioware forum....lol
    oh well, guess ill restart

  6. Games   -   #6
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oslo
    Posts
    2,008
    lol.

    Well I didnīt have a problem with the xp in this game. It allways seemed to come in fast and steady, and gaining a level never was a problem. Might be because Iīm used to those damn level threadmill games though (also known as MMORPGs)

  7. Games   -   #7
    ya, ff is also a pain in the ass to level up on. but the games that seem to level up most quickly for me is ragnarok

  8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003+7 December 2003 - 19:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (raiserblade2003 @ 7 December 2003 - 19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1@7 December 2003 - 07:00
    cheating is bad mmmmk
    stonecold, do you have ne thign to say in any of your reply that might be helpful? and not 5 word most?


    stupid me for not check the bioware forum....lol
    oh well, guess ill restart [/b][/quote]
    moral of the story DONT CHEAT

  9. Games   -   #9
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,503
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+7 December 2003 - 19:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 7 December 2003 - 19:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@7 December 2003 - 19:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1
    @7 December 2003 - 07:00
    cheating is bad mmmmk

    stonecold, do you have ne thign to say in any of your reply that might be helpful? and not 5 word most?


    stupid me for not check the bioware forum....lol
    oh well, guess ill restart
    moral of the story DONT CHEAT [/b][/quote]
    cheating is fun after u beat the game. like vice city. cheating makes it really fun

  10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+8 December 2003 - 00:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 8 December 2003 - 00:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@7 December 2003 - 19:01
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@7 December 2003 - 19:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1
    @7 December 2003 - 07:00
    cheating is bad mmmmk

    stonecold, do you have ne thign to say in any of your reply that might be helpful? and not 5 word most?


    stupid me for not check the bioware forum....lol
    oh well, guess ill restart

    moral of the story DONT CHEAT
    cheating is fun after u beat the game. like vice city. cheating makes it really fun [/b][/quote]
    yeah obviously

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •