Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I Screwed?

CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@7 December 2003 - 06:38
    well after playing kotor for a couple day, i decided i dont want to gain xxxxxxx amount of xp to level up so i used the level up cheat. i level all my character up to lvl 20.....now when i get to the part when my charater passes all the test to become a jedi, i went to use my lightsaber only to find out i cant becuz my charater need a "feat" to use it. and u can only choose "feat" when u level up, but the thing is, i cant level up nemore. i think lvl 20 is the max. so is there ne way i can use the lightsaber?
    Heh I had the same problem man. I know I know, cheating is wrong. Well actually I barley ever cheat a game. The only reason I cheated on this one is because the begining of KOTOR seemed boring and hard. I never caried carth around with me and things got complicated...I figured hell...I'm gonna uninstall this...might as well cheat a little

I got carried away with all the ass wiping and the new weapons and shit, but...I couldn't use the light saber nor wear those damn jedi robes...man those things looked so cool...

Then the game got interesting and I was contimplating starting over...though I had already gotten too far...I didn't want to restart....

I'll just beat the game...as this mean guy....then start over without cheats and be a nice jedi. I'll finally get to use that damn saber....the nice red saber....red...firery.....evil

Ahhh I can always be a light sided jedi some other time

2. Games   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana+8 December 2003 - 06:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 8 December 2003 - 06:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-raiserblade2003@7 December 2003 - 06:38
    well after playing kotor for a couple day, i decided i dont want to gain xxxxxxx amount of xp to level up so i used the level up cheat. i level all my character up to lvl 20.....now when i get to the part when my charater passes all the test to become a jedi, i went to use my lightsaber only to find out i cant becuz my charater need a "feat" to use it. and u can only choose "feat" when u level up, but the thing is, i cant level up nemore. i think lvl 20 is the max. so is there ne way i can&nbsp; use the lightsaber?
    Heh I had the same problem man. I know I know, cheating is wrong. Well actually I barley ever cheat a game. The only reason I cheated on this one is because the begining of KOTOR seemed boring and hard. I never caried carth around with me and things got complicated...I figured hell...I&#39;m gonna uninstall this...might as well cheat a little

I got carried away with all the ass wiping and the new weapons and shit, but...I couldn&#39;t use the light saber nor wear those damn jedi robes...man those things looked so cool...

Then the game got interesting and I was contimplating starting over...though I had already gotten too far...I didn&#39;t want to restart....

I&#39;ll just beat the game...as this mean guy....then start over without cheats and be a nice jedi. I&#39;ll finally get to use that damn saber....the nice red saber....red...firery.....evil

Ahhh I can always be a light sided jedi some other time [/b][/quote]
    wow. u played 20 hrs and started again? wow. u have a lot of time on ur hands

3. Games   -   #13
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    wow. u played 20 hrs and started again? wow. u have a lot of time on ur hands
    Itīs more like he played 40 hours (if not more) and then starts again. Bit that is nothing compared to some MMORPGs out there where people logs like months/years of ingame time

4. Games   -   #14
    i dont think that this game is hard enough to spend 40+ hrs just to beat it.

hmmmm just startred over, now, to be evil or to be wimpy good guys. that is the question. do you have any advantages or disanvantages between the two other then evil is easier just cuz u can do/kill whoever you want.

5. Games   -   #15
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@8 December 2003 - 17:52
    i dont think that this game is hard enough to spend 40+ hrs just to beat it.

hmmmm just startred over, now, to be evil or to be wimpy good guys. that is the question. do you have any advantages or disanvantages between the two other then evil is easier just cuz u can do/kill whoever you want.
    yea. i have 18 hrs so far, and i&#39;ve got all the star maps. now all i need to do is go to yavin or watever to find the star forge.

the game&#39;s not hard. just long

6. Games   -   #16
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    The game is not hard. You can easily plough through it in like 20 hours Iīm sure. But itīs an rpg and if youīd like to immerse yourself in it, explore, converse, sub-quests and such it will take the 40+ hours, which I hear from various sites is the estimated time itīll take to complete it. I spend closer to 50 hours in this game before I completed it. Then again I spend hours playing bazaar (or whatever it was called)

7. Games   -   #17
    Originally posted by Barky@8 December 2003 - 18:02
    The game is not hard. You can easily plough through it in like 20 hours Iīm sure. But itīs an rpg and if youīd like to immerse yourself in it, explore, converse, sub-quests and such it will take the 40+ hours, which I hear from various sites is the estimated time itīll take to complete it. I spend closer to 50 hours in this game before I completed it. Then again I spend hours playing bazaar (or whatever it was called)
    u mean pazaak. after 50 hrs, u still dont&#39; remember the name

8. Games   -   #18
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    u mean pazaak. after 50 hrs, u still dont&#39; remember the name
    Yea thats it..

9. Games   -   #19
    i havn&#39;t completed most of the sub-quests. just want to beat the damn thing

10. Games   -   #20
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    You know I was just thinking...the other day I had gotten to the part on Datooine where the two families are in a fued. I was wondering how many of you actually encouraged the fight&#33;

Shit that was a fucking fun moment....

You see...its moments like that, that you look back on and remember with a smile. Thats when a game is good&#33; Anyway I remember balista saying shit against what my choice was:

"You know, (blahblah) killed your son."

anotherblablah: "I always knew it was you&#33;"

Then they all end up killing each other, even the kids&#33; That was fun :&#39;(

hmm...you know...with these new icons....I could end my posts differently...I may do this ....

Baxton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12