Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball Z - The Movie Movie

Poster

Well I'm shocked to know about it. It's a actual movie not cartoon does anyone know about it? Is it going to be in Japanese / English? Any other info I really want to know something about it what a movie it will be .

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Just got a shit load of info! The above poster might be fake but this I ain't sure about I don't it has even started filming so no release is anywhere near 2004-2005.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&cf=prev&...v&id=1808403803
    http://members.fortunecity.com/dbzmovie/
    http://us.imdb.com/Title?0367678
    From the offical dbz site -
    According to Saiyanz Rage, a source within 20th Century Fox has posted the following:

FOX is shooting for a PG-13 rating and a running time of somewhere between 3 to 4 hours. They are hoping for the DBZ movie saga to be 4 episodes long (4 movies). Starting in The Saiyan Saga, The Frieza Saga, The Android/Cell Saga, and the Majin Buu Saga.
    George Lucas' CGI company ILM has signed a contract to do the special effects. Some sad news, due to casting and scheduling difficulties, filming that was set to begin real soon has been put off until Summer 2004. The original Release Date. Once the movie is finished filming and all post-production effects are added in, this movie may not be out until well into 2005.

As of right now there is no definite title. The most obvious choice would be plain "DragonBall Z", but FOX is also leaning toward "DragonBall Z: Unlimited" or "DragonBall Z: Fight For Man Kind."

None of this information is confirmed.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    ok, this was on top of my "what if" list, i hope they don't fuck this one up and stay faithful to every detail of the original, if so they're gonna be the best 4 movies i will have ever seen

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Originally posted by LeUaNt|cS@24 July 2003 - 12:03
    FOX is shooting for a PG-13 rating
    That explains it all.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i have all the dbz movies(cartoon)

i'll add this to my collection too(when it will release)

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Fox is shooting for a PG13
    I think they may have ruined it already and the budget probably won't be big enough for really good cgi which it would desperately need

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    uhum, i dont think so ilw, it's gonna have a huge budget, look at X-men and X2. and they've hired ILM to do their cgi so i think that's a assurance of great cgi. your comment isn't based on facts, this probably the most watched and loved cartoon ever so they're gonna do everything to make it a blockbuster

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    oh god goldberg is gonna be in this

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    yeah he is, i think he's a great choice because he's like a copy of nappa don't you think so? who else could play nappa?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    he is probably gonna play krillan the bold kid guy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast