Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid: Pc Problem

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The game doesnt play some of the sounds sometimes.. othertimes it does?
    Is this because I'm running the game at 1024x768 res when defualt it's supposed to be like 640x400 or something?
    I had to use some crack, i wont if that messed up the 2nd cd sound checking..

2. Games   -   #2
    btw, what's up with that "new" first person shooter mode they said?
    I cant figure out how to shoot in First person mode. (just like in metal gear solid 2)

3. Games   -   #3
    If its a ISO , sometimes ISOs dont hold audio tracks as well as BINs.
    ISOs are single track images. BINs have a separate audio track.

I never install a ISO that has alot of audio in it. convert it to BIN and then install it

4. Games   -   #4
    i found the problem.. instead of useing the cracked exe i just used the regulare...
    then emulated both Disk 1 and 2 useing Daemon tools.. plus it's image options like Safedisk.. etc.
    Now the sounds all play.

My next question is..
    How do u use Locked First Person Shooter? Thats the whole reason i downloaded the pc version all the sudden. (played/beat it like 4 years ago)

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    I downloaded this game once and it didnt even have an install. The install would go away after I put install, but i could go to the folder and play the game but the controls were messed up and there was no sound. It was prolly when it first came out in the 5 disc form.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@4 December 2003 - 17:32
    i found the problem.. instead of useing the cracked exe i just used the regulare...
    then emulated both Disk 1 and 2 useing Daemon tools.. plus it's image options like Safedisk.. etc.
    Now the sounds all play.

My next question is..
    How do u use Locked First Person Shooter? Thats the whole reason i downloaded the pc version all the sudden. (played/beat it like 4 years ago)
    if u had payed some attention u cant lock FPS mode. its only availible to aim duh. playing a stealth game in FPS the whole time would be gay.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by Salim@5 December 2003 - 01:27
    I downloaded this game once and it didnt even have an install. The install would go away after I put install, but i could go to the folder and play the game but the controls were messed up and there was no sound. It was prolly when it first came out in the 5 disc form.
    IM not sure if they are talking about substance.

But i had the same problem with that 5 CD set. wasted all that time getting it and could not install it. but i hear other people did get it to work.

I know how to follow instructions. i extracted the RAR files perfectly, but it still did not play.

Anyone know how to get MGSS running ?

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    I did the exact same thing and it wouldnt install like it should of, But my cuzin threw away all them cd's cuz he was mad i wasted them.

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Pitbul+4 December 2003 - 19:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 4 December 2003 - 19:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wolfmight@4 December 2003 - 17:32
    then emulated both Disk 1 and 2 useing Daemon tools.. plus it&#39;s image options like Safedisk.. etc.
    Now the sounds all play.

My next question is..
    if u had payed some attention u cant lock FPS mode. its only availible to aim duh. playing a stealth game in FPS the whole time would be gay. [/b][/quote]
    Yea well.. actually you cant even aim your gun in first person view.
    Unless, i&#39;m missing something.. i tried everything and nuttin works.

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    What MGS is this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast