Thread: Are We Not Updating Blocked Ip's Anymore?

MusicChick's Avatar Poster
    I try to update the blocked IP's in Kazaa Lite everyday, and its been a while since it has said "New Ip's Updated". It always says "No New file found" Its December 7th and the last time it was updated was November 21st but for some reason on the actual popup box it says November 17th. It would usually have an update by now. Anyway I've noticed on the main site that there is no where to download Kazaa Lite anymore, and the updater has to connect to the main site to get the blocked Ips. Why is it not updating? Is the reason because the main site is not hosting Kazaa Lite downloads anymore? Are they not finding and sorting out any more blocked Ips because of this?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    good question we need paul to answer this one

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    glad u asked, b/c I was wondering the same thing!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    guess not paul has given up on klite

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Looks like there have been some changes to the updater.....

http://www.aldostools.com/badipupdater.html

The new one works when you run it and appears to update the blocked ip's list.

HTH

Mox

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    thanks mox, im about to check it out

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    It says its for 2.4.2 what about those of us that have 2.4.3? Thanks 4 the info anyway though bud.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by TheGatherer@8 December 2003 - 12:27
    It says its for 2.4.2 what about those of us that have 2.4.3? Thanks 4 the info anyway though bud.
    It works just the same

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by MusicChick@7 December 2003 - 16:19
    I try to update the blocked IP's in Kazaa Lite everyday, and its been a while since it has said "New Ip's Updated". It always says "No New file found" Its December 7th and the last time it was updated was November 21st but for some reason on the actual popup box it says November 17th. It would usually have an update by now. Anyway I've noticed on the main site that there is no where to download Kazaa Lite anymore, and the updater has to connect to the main site to get the blocked Ips. Why is it not updating? Is the reason because the main site is not hosting Kazaa Lite downloads anymore? Are they not finding and sorting out any more blocked Ips because of this?
    Check Agent Smith's issue regarding Klite update.