Thread: Downloads @ Very Low Speeds

muggz
    My problem: I had an old version of kazaa lite that worked very well until a few weeks ago. Instead of my regular dloads at speeds of 5.0kb and down, it started dloading at speeds of .09kbs on down!

Ok, I dloaded Kazaa lite 2.4.3 build 1 ... after reading about it I figured my problems were over ... wrong

I'm still getting all slow dloads and I did read the faqs and tried some of the solutions to no avail. Any additional suggestions would be welcomed.

BTW MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by muggz@7 December 2003 - 05:37
    My problem: I had an old version of kazaa lite that worked very well until a few weeks ago. Instead of my regular dloads at speeds of 5.0kb and down, it started dloading at speeds of .09kbs on down!

Ok, I dloaded Kazaa lite 2.4.3 build 1 ... after reading about it I figured my problems were over ... wrong

I'm still getting all slow dloads and I did read the faqs and tried some of the solutions to no avail. Any additional suggestions would be welcomed.

BTW MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps