Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: About Kl And The Website

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@7 December 2003 - 06:21
    man users of this forums r the only hope for klite we should not quit like this. so wat if there isnt any link to download klite but we got inaf people whom using klite we can go on.
    ill never go to emule and ill keep posting klite hashes and share them

Long live KLite To hell with Rest
    Hey there's hella links to kazaa lite. In my sig is a shit long of mirror, and i host them too.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    I think it's really sad if it stops. :
    I already use several networks, but k-lite (fasttrack) is still my favourite, If you be careful to avoid the fakes.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I hope that users don't decrease cuz of this.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    here were i live nobody knows another p2p except kazaa and klite so u can trust us, when ever there is any talk about p0rn or software there is klite

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@7 December 2003 - 14:30
    I hope that users don't decrease cuz of this.
    Is there something that us ordinary members can do to help propagate the site?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    I'm using Shareaza as well and of course sharing K-lite over there, so it will be still available even if all the links were closed.
    But in the meantime I'm hoping the following: if k-lite truly dies? by God I hope KMD will die as well!!!
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    I think that the potential demise of Fasttrack is for the best; there are far better p2p networks. The only really good thing about Fastrack is its popularity, hopefully now its users will now all move to emule. Having said that, i'd actually be really interested to find out how many of the millions of users on Fast Track are actually using KMD; is there any hope for them?

So how did Fast Track become so popular in the first place? For me, strangely enough, i first read about Kazaa Lite in a Newspaper IT collumn. Maybe we, as a community, could somehow help promote EMule as K++/KMD/KazaaLite's successor? Emule would be absolutely brilliant if it had FT's 5 million users.

It's time to move on.

Get well soon, Paul.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    BANNED
    so the fasttrack network is dying because of the riaa, we all know that, they are the reason for so many leechers and people are scared to share.

now if we all run to emule like chickens, what are we suppose to do when the riaa comes after emule??? which is exactly what is going to happen as soon as the #s for emule go up.

so we just start jumping around like chickens from one client to another and lose #s as each jump takes place????

i for one am not going to stop using and sharing on klite, i do use other softwares also but i still share on klite and use it for most of my downloads.

i'm not jumping this ship, i have never ran from anything and i'm not about to start now.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@7 December 2003 - 15:41
    so the fasttrack network is dying because of the riaa, we all know that, they are the reason for so many leechers and people are scared to share.

now if we all run to emule like chickens, what are we suppose to do when the riaa comes after emule??? which is exactly what is going to happen as soon as the #s for emule go up.

so we just start jumping around like chickens from one client to another and lose #s as each jump takes place????

i for one am not going to stop using and sharing on klite, i do use other softwares also but i still share on klite and use it for most of my downloads.

i'm not jumping this ship, i have never ran from anything and i'm not about to start now.
    It's nothing to do with the RIAA, it's Sharman threatening websites with legal action if they continue to offer KLite for download. You might want to read Paul's post

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    This sucks , well im never going to stop using kazaa lite. eMule and shareaza i really dont like to use them because its horroble slow and my downloads are always queued...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast