Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: About Kl And The Website

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    There are still numerous download sites for K-lite K++, including IRC and the fastrack network itself.

If/when there are further builds of K-lite K++, these will still be distributed....sharman cant stop that, no one can. All they can do is make download "Sites" more difficult to find....... the programs themselves will always be available on fastrack.

This forum is not dead....its evolving.

We have supported p2p generally for a long time, and have only concentrated on K-lite........ from here members have access to private BT trackers and emule builds, and have done for months.

So, apart from the k-lite program being unavailable on the Homepage, whats the dfference? None.

Keep sharing and never let the buggers grind you down

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@7 December 2003 - 17:34

This forum is not dead....its evolving.

We have supported p2p generally for a long time, and have only concentrated on K-lite........ from here members have access to private BT trackers and emule builds, and have done for months.

So, apart from the k-lite program being unavailable on the Homepage, whats the dfference? None.

Keep sharing and never let the buggers grind you down
    Couldn't agree more old chap.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    I figured that this was going to be the situation.

I just hope the board doesn't die because of a loss of new members.

We should at least put it back so that guests can view posts. We need to do what we can to keep this going.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@7 December 2003 - 14:09
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    Shit i cant belive it klite is dead :'( , its happning again, the napster was closed now it's time for klite remember when we all use to say klite cannot die and blah blah. even creators of klite is talking about it like that :'(

these day hardly i can see MOD's coming around i guess they left the formus but ill never stop coming here and using klite and i belive non of u guys will.
    The MODs are still around, i assure you...

The site is still around, i can assure you..

The programs future is upto the developers, as its always been. If they decide to continue developement, I'll back them 100%...there is a qlitch in the distribution of any developments I'd agree.

Reading the posts over the last few days though, I would think there would be 1000's of sources of any new version, within hours of a release... ie: Instead of getting the new version within hours, it may take a day or so

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Originally posted by Paul@7 December 2003 - 08:21
    A chatbuddy of mine ran/runs the 'main' website. He has removed the info about KL because he doesn't want to get in trouble. Maybe I can convince him to put at least a little bit of info about it on the website. But I respect his decision anyway. He said he will now use the website to promote other programs because he thinks those are better (which I totally agree on). It's time to move on.

I myself have also lost interest in KL. Actually already some time ago. I haven't actively used it for a long time. But I think the same applies for many other forum members here. I am totally addicted to eMule. It's open source, clean, lots of users, lots of great files and almost no fakes. We have to face facts that FastTrack is slowly dying and that the current KL will probably never be surpassed as the best FT client. But I will continue to help people with their problems here on the forum, because it is a great community.

I have been sick the last couple of days (39 degrees fever) so you probably won't see me on the forum much and it prevented me from posting this sooner. I hope to be back on my feet within a few days.

Thanks.

(P.S. Has any of you got any grandma tips for a sore throat? It hurts like hell.)
    I agree.

A good grandma tip which I once used and it actually worked pretty well, is to put lots of salt in water (to the point where it is like undrinkable) and gargle it.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    I guess having/learning the knowledge of spotting fake files, using verifieds, etc.
    Has helped me not to download fake movies, Its been quite a while since I've done that. But I'm downloading a lot more movies from suprnova, etc. But also in turn I'm sharing these good quality files in Klite. With verifieds from this forum & verified klite hash site links its still very feasible to get real-good quality files more so now for me, than in the not too distant past. And since I installed the updated kazupernode 1.4.7, started localizing, started searching again after the download starts, all these tips, links, advice, I've goten through this forum, plus what we all pick up on our on, I've been getting some really good download speeds, admitedly I've done a lot of work to get their, but their better than they've ever been before.
    I think Klite will be around as long as we want it to be around. I personally am not ready to move on for the simple fact I still like the program, I'm getting a lot of good (free stuff) out of it, sometimes it gets a little hectic, but I've lived through it.
    I don't see this forum going down just because sites are I don't see the comparison there. As long as someone wants to download Klite I think the options will be here for a long time to come. Mabe just not as easily available.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Naked Nudist
    Look What Comes up on Google now if ya search for Kazaa Lite ++
    In response to a complaint we received under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 3 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint for these removed results.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    If I wanted to set up a free website hosting k-lite, such as on Lycos Tripod, would I have to tell them my real name and address? Risky?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    Originally posted by DRACOJOE2@7 December 2003 - 17:46
    Look What Comes up on Google now if ya search for Kazaa Lite ++
    In response to a complaint we received under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 3 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint for these removed results.
    That's old news.

@Rat Faced

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    I don't think Kazaa Lite is dead....I stopped visiting this forum at least 6 months ago (maybe a year), because I got bored of Kazaa Lite. When I heard Sharman was threatining everyone I decided to come back...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast