Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: About Kl And The Website

Forum Star
    A chatbuddy of mine ran/runs the 'main' website. He has removed the info about KL because he doesn't want to get in trouble. Maybe I can convince him to put at least a little bit of info about it on the website. But I respect his decision anyway. He said he will now use the website to promote other programs because he thinks those are better (which I totally agree on). It's time to move on.

I myself have also lost interest in KL. Actually already some time ago. I haven't actively used it for a long time. But I think the same applies for many other forum members here. I am totally addicted to eMule. It's open source, clean, lots of users, lots of great files and almost no fakes. We have to face facts that FastTrack is slowly dying and that the current KL will probably never be surpassed as the best FT client. But I will continue to help people with their problems here on the forum, because it is a great community.

I have been sick the last couple of days (39 degrees fever) so you probably won't see me on the forum much and it prevented me from posting this sooner. I hope to be back on my feet within a few days.

Thanks.

(P.S. Has any of you got any grandma tips for a sore throat? It hurts like hell.)

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Poster
    2 things : try hot milk with honey / or get a big onion ,put it in a glass and pour suger over it , leave for a couple of hours and then drink the liquad that comes out
    Open your mind

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    racer II's Avatar Poster
    Beterschap paul
    System:
    LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
    Xfx 7900gt extreme
    2x Maxtor 250gb sata
    2x Maxtor 80gb (p)ata
    2x 512mb mem , dual channel
    Tagan 580w psu
    Coolermaster stacker case
    Zalman reserator 1

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    That hella stinks.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Poster
    thanks for the info paul, i hope you get better soon

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    De ouderwetse grog: Grote schep bruine suiker, scheut citroensap, scheut bruine rum en koken heet water erop. Roeren en opdrinken terwijl het heet/warm is.
    Anders maar aan de peniciline.

Okay, one of the most dedicated user/developer just decleared the FastTrack almost dead (and with it k-lite). e-mule is the new wonderprog, although something has to be done about those damn queues.
    How about another donkey client like MLdonkey. Looks great with a certain GUI but can't get it to work though.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Is KLForum going to stay?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    Shit i cant belive it klite is dead :'( , its happning again, the napster was closed now it's time for klite remember when we all use to say klite cannot die and blah blah. even creators of klite is talking about it like that :'(

these day hardly i can see MOD's coming around i guess they left the formus but ill never stop coming here and using klite and i belive non of u guys will.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@7 December 2003 - 06:09
    :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
    Shit i cant belive it klite is dead :'( , its happning again,  the napster was closed now it's time for klite remember when we all use to say klite cannot die and blah blah. even creators of klite is talking about it like that  :'(

these day hardly i can see MOD's coming around i guess they left the formus but ill never stop coming here and using klite and i belive non of u guys will.
    Same here i don't want to quit using the forum or k-lite.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    man users of this forums r the only hope for klite we should not quit like this. so wat if there isnt any link to download klite but we got inaf people whom using klite we can go on.
    ill never go to emule and ill keep posting klite hashes and share them

Long live KLite To hell with Rest

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast