Thread: Another Stupid Bandwith Ques

[COLOR=orange]

I used to have Road Runner when i lived in nyc and when i searched for files the bandwith listed was like 2000, i recently moved to atlanta and now i have bellsouth dsl. Now the max bandwith when i search for files is like 340 all the time.
    Is bellsouth capping my bandwith or something? I also dont get as many sources as i used to. Why is it so slow now?

I just tried somethin, i searched for a popular file like madonna, the max bandwith on all files were 346. i chose the one with the most users and i hit the plus sign and when it expanded it showed bandwiths as high as 1100, why is that?

PLllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssssss Help!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by blkmoon@7 December 2003 - 10:54
    [COLOR=orange]

I used to have Road Runner when i lived in nyc and when i searched for files the bandwith listed was like 2000, i recently moved to atlanta and now i have bellsouth dsl. Now the max bandwith when i search for files is like 340 all the time.
    Is bellsouth capping my bandwith or something? I also dont get as many sources as i used to. Why is it so slow now? PLllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssssss Help!!!
    your bandwidth is just a record of what you had last time downlaoding, don't pay attention to it, it ok, you are good, when you download again it will change

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks but the weird thing is ever since i moved here it hasnt budged past 346, I remember when i had road runner after a while of inactivity (like when i went on vacation) my bandwith was low but after downloading for a while it went back up again. But now it never moves no matter how much i download. Is there anything else it could be?