Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dvd Rip Of Kill Bill Vol 1

muchspl2
    its cropped, can only tell on the subtitles from what I herd, but they are very important

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by muchspl2@8 December 2003 - 14:07
    its cropped, can only tell on the subtitles from what I herd, but they are very important
    yep that what I thought its pretty stupid if your not able to read the subtitles

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    muchspl2
    unless you speak Chinese

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i have a 1.5gb rip of kill bill, its not dvd, but its watchable, and i got it from suprnova, just thought id throw that in there. its either a cam, or done with telecine, i forgot what it said when i got it, but it has no subtitles and its in english, so, for what thats worth............

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@8 December 2003 - 14:14
    i have a 1.5gb rip of kill bill, its not dvd, but its watchable, and i got it from suprnova, just thought id throw that in there.
    thats sounds like the crappy workprint I got

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    BANNED
    Originally posted by apollooff320@8 December 2003 - 02:56
    I have the one that says Kill Bill Vol 1 DVD SCREENER SVCD-TCF and it looks good and the sound is good. The file size is 1648 Mb
    I hope its good quality mate..i have around 18 mins left on this...i hate watching dodge copies to,i always delete them

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Originally posted by Adster@7 December 2003 - 20:00
    Why am I hearing so many different thing about this I read on VCDquality and on here that it was badly cropped and jetje and rocktron told my in Soulseek its not cropped

only thing I hate about BT you cant just preview it right away after 10 meg to see
    here's a pic i saw on another forum, comparing the new so-called "screener" with the old workprint. the new version is cropped significantly, as you can see. BUT it is still fairly watchable, and the image/sound quality are the best i've seen so far on a kill bill vol. 1 rip.

on one hand, part of the picture is missing. on the other hand, it is a good-looking telecine transfer and the color & sound are much better than earlier rips.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    im waiting for retail to buy i already have it preorderd at www.movietyme.com its going to be shipped 20/10/04 (jan 20, 04). can wait for it

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@8 December 2003 - 16:59
    here's a pic i saw on another forum, comparing the new so-called "screener" with the old workprint.  the new version is cropped significantly, as you can see.  BUT it is still fairly watchable, and the image/sound quality are the best i've seen so far on a kill bill vol. 1 rip.

on one hand, part of the picture is missing.  on the other hand, it is a good-looking telecine transfer and the color & sound are much better than earlier rips.

I have the workprint and the quality is DVD but the bad crop chops off the top of heads and cuts off the subtitles, especially when 2 lines of subtitles are displayed. Also, it's the edited version where the bloody scenes are displayed in black and white. I got it using eMule.

ED2K links:
    [dohtml]NEF2K.NL.Kill.Bill.Volume.1.CD1.DVD-Rip.avi[/dohtml]
    [dohtml]NEF2K.NL.Kill.Bill.Volume.1.CD2.DVD-Rip.avi[/dohtml]

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Poster
    I got it off suprnova and i havent watched it yet but i skimmed through it and did not really find much wrong wid it. It was a bit grainy in full screen tho. Howeva i thought it mite be in chinese?! But it is in English.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast