Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Left Speaker Not Working!?!?!?!

Originally posted by boyzeee@8 December 2003 - 11:01
    plug in a pair of headphones in the jack your soundcard or mobo to at least rule out whether or not its the speakers or soundcard, borrow a set of speakers if needed. if they work i would say your speaker is blown or wire broken. wiggle the lead whilst playing some music and try pulling the plug out slightly. if the headphones have the same prob with it only coming out of one ear then try updating the driver for your sound, if that dont fix it get a new s/card or speakers.

edit.............and this should be in hardware
    This is a very nice suggestion buddy. I was about to say but it's ok.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Originally posted by camille+8 December 2003 - 04:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (camille @ 8 December 2003 - 04:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-boyzeee@8 December 2003 - 11:01
    plug in a pair of headphones in the jack your soundcard or mobo to at least rule out whether or not its the speakers or soundcard, borrow a set of speakers if needed. if they work i would say your speaker is blown or wire broken. wiggle the lead whilst playing some music and try pulling the plug out slightly. if the headphones have the same prob with it only coming out of one ear then try updating the driver for your sound, if that dont fix it get a new s/card or speakers.

edit.............and this should be in hardware
    This is a very nice suggestion buddy. I was about to say but it&#39;s ok. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m glad its ok

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Hey camille, I guess that xbballplaya223x still has not fixed the problem. I come to this conclusion because he has not answered back to tell us that it&#39;s solved.

He wants more help but won&#39;t tell us what he has tried or any discoveries he has made.

I guess he wants us to toss out just any old idea for the fun of it.

I wonder how many more hours will pass and how many more answers will be posted before he comes back to say... "Not good enough. Give me more solutions".

@xbballplaya223x, troubleshooting is a two way street.

You could also read this: http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=80730

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Oh come off it guys................who gives a shit?

Buy some new speakers and stfu whining because your turning good members against each other because of your petty probelm.. And by the way, shouldnt this meaningless topic be in hardware world?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Hi Virtual, maybe he&#39;s hanging around and fooling all of us. If I&#39;m the Mod team I&#39;ll close this topic now. lol...lol...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@8 December 2003 - 01:06
    I wonder how many more hours will pass
    Bump&#33;

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+8 December 2003 - 22:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 @ 8 December 2003 - 22:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Virtualbody1234@8 December 2003 - 01:06
    I wonder how many more hours will pass
    Bump&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Few things are just pathetic&#33; Posted one day later his last post
    http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=86791
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    everything works now thanks

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by xbballplaya223x@9 December 2003 - 15:10
    everything works now thanks

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    @shn, , i know the feeling
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast