Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Rich Are You?

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i get $20 an hour form my radio production and radio announing work

however with that particular test its usless different economys different countries

2. Lounge   -   #22
    You are in the top 0,001% richest people in the world.
    You donıt need to know any more than that (and besides our calculator can't do sums that big).
    Please consider donating just a small amount of your enormous wealth to help some of the poorest people in the world. Many of their lives could be improved dramatically or even saved if you donate just one hour's salary (approx $694.44)

3. Lounge   -   #23
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by neattairoski@8 December 2003 - 14:16
    You are in the top 0,001% richest people in the world.
    You donıt need to know any more than that (and besides our calculator can't do sums that big).
    Please consider donating just a small amount of your enormous wealth to help some of the poorest people in the world. Many of their lives could be improved dramatically or even saved if you donate just one hour's salary (approx $694.44)

4. Lounge   -   #24
    "You are in the top 8.67% richest people in the world.
    There are 5,479,316,176 people poorer than you.
    How do you feel about that? A bit richer we hope. Please consider donating just a small amount to help some of the poorest people in the world. Many of their lives could be improved dramatically or even saved if you donate just one hour's salary (approx £11.55)

Oh, and in case you’re interested you are the 520,683,824 richest person in the world."

Do I feel guilty?? Do I fuck!!!
    Signature removed

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by soopaman@8 December 2003 - 08:55
    "You are in the top 8.67% richest people in the world.
    There are 5,479,316,176 people poorer than you.
    How do you feel about that? A bit richer we hope. Please consider donating just a small amount to help some of the poorest people in the world. Many of their lives could be improved dramatically or even saved if you donate just one hour's salary (approx £11.55)

Oh, and in case you’re interested you are the 520,683,824 richest person in the world."

Do I feel guilty?? Do I fuck!!!
    £11.55 an hour !! where do you work?

Mine was £4500 a year approx - £3000 student loan per year, and about £1500 from part time work, which came out as £3.50 an hour or something like that.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by TheDave@7 December 2003 - 21:36
    You are in the top 14.93% richest people in the world.
    There are 5,103,919,793 people poorer than you.
    How do you feel about that? A bit richer we hope. Please consider donating just a small amount to help some of the poorest people in the world. Many of their lives could be improved dramatically or even saved if you donate just one hour's salary (approx £0.93)

Oh, and in case you’re interested you are the 896,080,207 richest person in the world.
    i feel guilty now
    Hey dave, I'm slightly richer than you
    You are in the top 14.33% richest people in the world.
    There are 5,139,611,901 people poorer than you.
    How do you feel about that? A bit richer we hope. Please consider donating just a small amount to help some of the poorest people in the world. Many of their lives could be improved dramatically or even saved if you donate just one hour's salary (approx $3.47)

Oh, and in case you’re interested you are the 860,388,099 richest person in the world.
    EDit: So how come my bank-balance is usually a +/- 0,..oh wait, now I remember, it's about as little money one can live with over here

@sparkle: My salary was better than his when I still worked at the factory.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Its magic baby!
    You are in the top 11.98% richest people in the world.

and im a student

calculation done with student loan and parental supprt
    Wiz.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    money does not = wealth...econ 101.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    im poor dont know what that thing thinking!
    but im prob not as poor as the other millions

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by lynx@7 December 2003 - 20:39
    What a stupid site.

It asks what my income is, not how much I've got.

So for instance income= £1m, expenditure >£1m so I am not rich. Cash in bank = £1m so I am rich. But it only asks for income.

that's not how it works

you have 1 million, spend 1 million on stuff..., you have less than 1 million's worth or stuff. Not rich? nah

It's just a measurement of richness for ur income, the rate u make per hour.

however that doesn't mean a person making 100 dollars/hour is any richer than a person having 100 million dollars in a bank and not have a job

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast