Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Can Someone Be On Here And Not Share?

So theres this user called RedFoxy that has the movie Ferngully. This is my favorite movie of all time I have been getting on evryday for a week now looking for this movie, and haven't been able to find it. well my boyfriend got on and found it and I've downloaded about 1/4 of the file, then it just stopped and said "more source needed". but I can pause and resume and it will say it's connecting to RedFoxy but then just stop and say more sources needed.

So Can anybody tell me if there is anyway I can get this from them anyway, or whats going on when this happens

Thanx

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    Try changing supernodes, use AutoSearchMore for a couple of minutes, and make sure your accelertor is on. Next time you connect to RedFoxy could try sending message asking when is best times to try and connect.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks Cyril. How do I change supernodes?

RedFoxy doesn't recieve messages. In fact almost everyone i have tried to send a message to, hasn't been recieving messages.
    I have tried the auto search and my acceloratoe is on . Thanx for your help

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    pardon me for playing devils advocate here but if that is your fav movie why the hell dont you buy it. all of my fav movies are pucker dvds retail bought.
    ps no offence meant.

5. File Sharing   -   #5

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by irielesli@9 December 2003 - 18:16
    Thanks Cyril. How do I change supernodes?

RedFoxy doesn't recieve messages. In fact almost everyone i have tried to send a message to, hasn't been recieving messages.
    I have tried the auto search and my acceloratoe is on . Thanx for your help
    2 ways to jump supernode:

You can go to File then select Jump Supernode.

Or you can go to Tools, Kazupernodes, and select the supernode with the lowest response time.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    hello do you read the answers to your posts. bite the bullet and buy the dvd.
    if it is your fav film then it must be important to you, life is short enjoy.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    well no offense taken, but the reason i am reluctent to buy it, but i probably will, is that I alrEADY HAVE IT ON VHS, but I can only watch it on a vcr at someone else's house cause i don't have a a tv or vcr, my sole mode of electronic entertainment is my computer. I recently got a dvd player for my comp, but i can't get it to work, so It wouldn't do me much good to buy the dvd when I can't watch it. Why don't you teach me how to get my dvd player working and then I'll go buy it.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    post ur ? on the dvd player in hardwareworld

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    you don't have to buy it if you don't want to. this is what filesharing is here for.
    Now that I taught you how to jump supernodes it won't be so difficult.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast